The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Health update for the friends I made here (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
I have made many friends here and rather than mail everyone separately, I thought it would be easier for my still hurting arms to make a general update. Thank you to all that wished me well and offered your prayers and thoughts.

Without going into detail for legal reasons, I received a substantial sum (before the lawyers filled their pockets) the other day from the insurance company of the drunk driver that caused my injuries that prevented me from practicing magic.

My health insurance company would not cover the operations I needed to recover fully, but now that I received the check, I can pay for my own treatment. The doctors say I can be back to doing magic and playing the keyboard in less than a year.

I can't complain. A year’s break will make it seem like I'm a kid just learning magic again. Smile I'll let you know how things are after the 2 operations (about 3 months with physical therapy).

Again, thanks for all the kind PM's and emails.

Jeff
DougTait
View Profile
Elite user
Sebring, FL
492 Posts

Profile of DougTait
Jeff; Glad to hear you are recovering well and will be getting back to your magic and music soon.

The physical therapy is often the most difficult part of the rehabilitation process. You have excellent motivation to work hard and get your mobility and dexterity back.

Best wishes for a full recovery.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men [and women] to do nothing."
jonesc2ii
View Profile
Loyal user
Oxford, England
235 Posts

Profile of jonesc2ii
Good luck and best wishes. Smile
www.ixyl.co.uk/forums - for when you fancy a debate or a quiet chat.
josie67
View Profile
Regular user
Syracuse, NY
118 Posts

Profile of josie67
We've never corresponded, but I wish you a speedy recovery. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Warmest regards
Joe
Can the blind lead the blind? Will they not both fall into the ditch?
MacGyver
View Profile
Inner circle
St. Louis, MO
1419 Posts

Profile of MacGyver
A good opertunity to learn some mentalism and even some cold reading Smile

Good luck!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Health update for the friends I made here (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL