The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 3DM by Mike Hankins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

patrickkun
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas
314 Posts

Profile of patrickkun
Hello everyone,

My friend Mike Hankins just released a new download entitled 3DM (3 deceptive moves). 3 moves are taught on this download which can be purchased from any magic dealer site.

One is a color change, control, and a switch. Mike goes through everything in detail from history to variations and routines. From the JG move, Mike taught his version of impromptu anniversary waltz routine utilizing his move to conceal the back of the card. It's a very fun and flash way to do it. Very easy to do.

The Eteson change looks really great. Although, I have to say that it is not easy as it looks. It's a bit knacky and the angle may be challenging but if you are a move monkey, this will definitely be a fun one to do.

Last one is the Anjuna Fan Control, this is a very simple way of controlling a card to the 2nd position of the deck. You fan the card and as you close it naturally, the card is brought up to the top. The move itself is pretty much automatic. Very easy to do.

Here's more detail about the download itself:

An visual color change. A deceptive switch. A card control. All for the price of 1. This is 3DM!

3DM (3 Deceptive Moves), is a collection of sleights from the creative mind of Mike Hankins. These sleights have been in Mike's working repertoire for close to 10 years, and now he is sharing these with you!

The Eteson Change. You show the spectator a card, they say it is not the card they picked. With just a wave of the hand, the card changes into their selection. There are many color changes out there that produce the same result, but none that look as clean as the Eteson Change. The fingers remain open and spread during the entire duration of the color change. The move is both fluid and smooth and really looks like magic.

"WAIT...WHAT...Colorchangemania at it's best!"
Chris Kenner

The JG Move. This is Mike's take on the classic KM Move. In Mike's handling, the switch can happen while the spectators are burning your hands. You don't have to execute the move on the offbeat. AND this switch can also be used as a MID-AIR color change. This utility moves has many applications that are only limited to your imagination.

"Slick move, Hankins! This fooled me pretty bad! All I can say is SVODEN!"
Robert Smith
"I have a huge amount of respect for Mike - he's an incredible personality who's magic amazes me, so I am really honored to have a creation of his named after me!"
Jono Grant

(1/3 of Above & Beyond)
The Anjuna Fan Control. A card is selected and placed back in the pack. You shuffle the cards and execute a couple of fans. In the act of closing the fan, you have controlled the selected card either second from the top, or right to the top. The choice is yours. There are many card controls out there already, but this is a control created for magicians who like to do a little flourishing with their magic.
Patrick Kun | Modern Accessories for the Magician and Cardist
www.patrickkun.com
Mike.Hankins
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of Mike.Hankins
Patrick,

Thanks for the review.

This is a set of 3 very cool moves that I have used personally for years.

I think the one move that magicians like the BEST is the JG Move. I have performed and explained this for almost every artist I have had here AT THE TABLE, and all love it. They all start trying to do it themselves. Smile It's a move that takes some work to get down, but there are so many applications with this move.

The Eteson change IS knacky, but is a move that is FOR the move monkeys out there.

The Anjuna Fan Control is as Patrick says, "almost" self-working. Once you execute the move, everything else almost falls into place. It's quite decpetive.

I figured, put it all in one download and make it one small price.

Hope you all like it!
Mike.Hankins

Instagram: MHMagic77

Twitter: @HankinsMagic

FaceBook: Yup!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 3DM by Mike Hankins (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL