The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Jason Palter's T.U.R.N (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1653 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky

Picked up T.U.R.N this morning from Jason Palter, the set up and how it works is brilliant. I owned almost all lock tricks that ever came on the market and this one is the best of the lot. The fact that you can have spectators try any sequence of numbers and stop whenever they want and still have the final numbers open the lock is amazing.
This lock is the same one you see in the Hardware Stores every day, it does not look like a trick lock or anything special---a normal looking everyday lock.I've been looking for a lock like this for years, and finally it's here and I got one.
Tricky Ricky
This is not only a fabulous method, but excellent quality for your money. Over the years, I've picked up a few lock tricks that I throw in the garbage.The only other lock trick that even come close is (The Hemingway Lock)and that's a totally different method and set-up.
I used TURN twice this weekend and because it's so easy to to do, I had all the time to have fun with the audiance during the presentation.
I did make a suttle change that suits me fine in the operation.
Trciky Ricky
algebraic
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of algebraic
Thank you for the review.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Jason Palter's T.U.R.N (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL