The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Mental killer - dead? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Ahhh I saw the detailed instructions just now. Will give it a try when near my Mac.

Thanks Max.
Tony Venetico
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago, IL
238 Posts

Profile of Tony Venetico
Quote:
On Jul 31, 2015, dizney79 wrote:
It's been so long since I've been able to use this app, I forgot how to access the settings and instructions to remind me how to make it work - can someone PM me what button or part of the screen I need to push to access the settings/instructions? thanks

I'm good - Max was quick to PM me - thanks!
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
The app is coming back from the dead and it's become so much better and up to date to the current iOS. Congrats Max!
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Expertmagician
Is there a regular and pro version ?
What are the differences ?
Long Island,

New York
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Quote:
On Aug 1, 2015, Expertmagician wrote:
Is there a regular and pro version ?
What are the differences ?

The Pro-Version upgrade has not been released yet. It will be coming soon and will be an in app purchase in the regular version of MK. You cannot purchase the pro without first owning the regular version. There are several new features coming with the Pro-Upgrade. I will be talking about them more once the Pro version has been submitted.

Best regards,
Max
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
748 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Quote:
On Jul 31, 2015, DynaMix wrote:
I got the custom screens to work all except the in call screen to work... Anyone having luck? It just won't Update and stays on the previous screen.

The Fake Home Screen option isn't working anymore. Whenever I set it to Use Custom Image the image that I specify and save always reverts back to the previous one. I'm trying to use a screenshot of my iPhone 6 home screen but it just keeps going back to the old screenshot I was using of my iPhone 4 home screen. Pretty sure this is a bug.
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Quote:
On Aug 5, 2015, Phatmeat wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 31, 2015, DynaMix wrote:
I got the custom screens to work all except the in call screen to work... Anyone having luck? It just won't Update and stays on the previous screen.

The Fake Home Screen option isn't working anymore. Whenever I set it to Use Custom Image the image that I specify and save always reverts back to the previous one. I'm trying to use a screenshot of my iPhone 6 home screen but it just keeps going back to the old screenshot I was using of my iPhone 4 home screen. Pretty sure this is a bug.

Uninstall and reinstall the app. That will take care of it.

Best regards,
Max
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
748 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
That worked. Thanks Max, appreciate it!
Gerry Hennessey
View Profile
Special user
852 Posts

Profile of Gerry Hennessey
Max,

Thank you, thank you, thank you for updating this wonderful app. (Did I say "thank you"?)

Thank you Max

Best to you

Gerry
"Every discipline effects every other discipline. You can't straighten out the corporation if your closet is a mess" Jim Rohn
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Here is an uncut performance of Mental Killer I did last night using Custom Voicemails. I hope you enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pscpt3J7nCY

Kind regards,
Max
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hey all!

Mental Killer 4.5 is in the App Store with iOS 11 support and a few other new features. Check it out!

Max
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Mental killer - dead? (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL