The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » HN Review 80: The Extraction – Mark Ghia / Kevin Dunn (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Harvey Nerzof
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of Harvey Nerzof
HN Review 80: The Extraction – Mark Ghia / Kevin Dunn

AD:

Finally something new in magic. The Extraction is an ultra- visual appearance of a gem, 1/2"-1", using any glass and REAL water. The effect is not difficult to do but requires careful study. This is for the advanced performer who wants to show his audience real magic. The stone is a solid object you can remove from the water but if you wish to give it to your volunteer you should switch it with one of the stones we supply you with. Set time is only 5 minutes maximum for a performance. After it is set you have up to a full 30 minutes before you have to perform the effect. No angle limitations! You receive enough supplies for 100 performances and detailed 25 page manual!!! (not recommended for table hopping, best for one on one performances.)

REVIEW:

Truly bizarre product from Kymystical Magic. The set-up is a devastating experience and goes against the basic rules defined by marriage counselors. After spending a Sunday messing with chemicals in the kitchen, I prepared a few gimmicks and waited for the right occasion to perform the effect… I was able to do it only once, before the gimmicks deteriorated.

Highly original stuff, looking for PATIENT performers.

Overall rating: Probably very good (?)

H.
mghia
View Profile
Veteran user
Kymystical
387 Posts

Profile of mghia
Thanks for the review!
One should not set the ENTRIE effect early on. The manual instructs that you carry THE EXTRACTION with you in two parts and just prior to performance do you do the final set. After the set you have up to 30 minutes to perform the effect which is more than enough time. If you did set it all up in more than an hour, yes you will not be able to use the effect.
If you have any further questions please PM me.

Quote:
On 2004-01-27 15:46, Harvey Nerzof wrote:
HN Review 80: The Extraction – Mark Ghia / Kevin Dunn

REVIEW:

I was able to do it only once, before the gimmicks deteriorated.

Highly original stuff, looking for PATIENT performers.

Overall rating: Probably very good (?)

H.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » HN Review 80: The Extraction – Mark Ghia / Kevin Dunn (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL