The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » VOICES by Jeff Prace (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
As promised, here is Wayne Kawamoto's review from issue 41 (Brian Gillis) of Reel Magic Magazine:

http://youtu.be/ppNq1jRDCQE

Remember to read the complimentary written review here: http://magic.about.com/od/dvdreviews/fl/......race.htm
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Another video review! This one is from Monkey Business:

jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Voices was reviewed in Genii! Excerpt below:

"I must admit that I was ready to dismiss this DVD solely on my bias of Jeff Prace's young age -- he's 20! No way, my age-addled brain thought, could this kid be all that clever. After all, he had to self-produce this disc. Smart kid. He doesn't have to share the profits he should get from its sales.

"There are four titled items and three "bonus" effects. I suspect they are a bonus only because there's not enough room to describe them on its sleeve. These are not "throw-away" tricks. They are all just as clever as the feature effects.

"None of the seven tricks use cards. In fact, there aren't any coin tricks, either. Everything uses seemingly normal items that people carry around. Not everything is new in regard to plot, but Master Prace's out-of-the-box thinking is.

"This is a great DVD with some unusual close-up magic that is excellent for those moments when you are not "performing." They are not strictly impromptu, but if we have learned anything from Malini, being well-prepared can make for some unforgettable "impromptu" magic. Here's some to add to your arsenal."
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
David Regal reviewed Voices in issue 42 of Reel Magic Magazine! See the review below:

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » VOICES by Jeff Prace (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL