The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Do you incorporate their logo? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Damian
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Profile of Damian
I've been poking around, but haven't found any threads discussing using clients' logos during strolling sets. I imagine there must be plenty of published work in this regard, but I can't think of a single trick.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
If you can make stickers and place them on blank face cards the possibilities are almost endless. From simple forces to wild card routines and 3 card Monte and so forth.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
themagiciansapprentice
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1381 Posts

Profile of themagiciansapprentice
Ask the client what they want.

I always show them "Xmarks the spot" using a sticker of their logo. This gets good results. So too does having their logo on pens and envelopes, in fact on any consumables you use (and normally free from the client).

And think about the patter you'd use ....
Have wand will travel! Performing children's magic in the UK for Winter 2014 and Spring 2015.
Damian
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Profile of Damian
That's true, Danny. I've done that in the past-customizing cards for birthdays-thanks for the reminder. ACR would be a natural use for their branded card... Also 3CM.

Apprentice, what's X Marks the Spot? Recapped with a branded pen would make sense, too...

It's really on my mind, because I've been asked by two companies this week if I could incorporate their logo. One of the two wants me to make it appear during a stand-up set, and that's really got my mind spinning. Not sure if I should post it elsewhere, but since we're on the topic, anything come to mind? There's a nice idea as part of Newsflash, from Axel Hecklau, but I was planning on performing Newsflash itself, and they are similar.
pattrick
View Profile
Loyal user
maumee, ohio
226 Posts

Profile of pattrick
I would go to www.pattricksmagic.com and get their logo printed on a close up mat. But that is just me thinking.Smile Thank you, Pattrick
check out www.pattricksmagic.com for the best in close up pads and tables.
Brent McLeod
View Profile
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of Brent McLeod
Quote:
On Nov 2, 2014, Dannydoyle wrote:
If you can make stickers and place them on blank face cards the possibilities are almost endless. From simple forces to wild card routines and 3 card Monte and so forth.

Couldn't agree more from Danny-I also place any company logos on most props I use at their function
always well appreciated by the clients in top end market....

below pic is working the corporate scene prior to Dinner.

Click here to view attached image.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Nov 2, 2014, Damian wrote:
That's true, Danny. I've done that in the past-customizing cards for birthdays-thanks for the reminder. ACR would be a natural use for their branded card... Also 3CM.

Apprentice, what's X Marks the Spot? Recapped with a branded pen would make sense, too...

It's really on my mind, because I've been asked by two companies this week if I could incorporate their logo. One of the two wants me to make it appear during a stand-up set, and that's really got my mind spinning. Not sure if I should post it elsewhere, but since we're on the topic, anything come to mind? There's a nice idea as part of Newsflash, from Axel Hecklau, but I was planning on performing Newsflash itself, and they are similar.

Wouldn't be too hard to do a torn and restored newspaper and use the logo.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Mike ODonnell
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago
215 Posts

Profile of Mike ODonnell
Torn 2 Pieces by Shawn Farquhar is great for logos and trade shows.
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
Out to lunch card prediction via writing the persons name on the card.

Do a 4 card prediction and when you turn the 4 cards over the logo presents itself. Then the deck is spread and all the backs are blank.

There has to be 1000 ways to use a logo
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Do you incorporate their logo? (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL