The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings and salutations from Kitchener ON Canada! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Vollans_Magic
View Profile
New user
Kitchener ON Canada
10 Posts

Profile of Vollans_Magic
Hello all! Long time browser of the forums, figured I should finally join so as to give my own input! Thanks for having me!
Vollans_Magic
View Profile
New user
Kitchener ON Canada
10 Posts

Profile of Vollans_Magic
I'm rather proud of the recent Halloween fan video. I've just started to learn how to edit video, and I'm really hoping to do a lot more in the future!

Check it out, let me know what you think!

http://youtu.be/55yNXz-clCw?list=UU4fryqusmO1tYIOlZ27dE_A
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Vollans_Magic,

Why would anyone want to watch that? It starts out creepy and ends badly.

I suppose the editing is fine but I'd pick a better subject (you are a Magician, I'd think you would do something entertaining).

On the other hand, I'm guessing we you are into Close-Up Magic so we probably do have something in common.

-Mary Mowder
Vollans_Magic
View Profile
New user
Kitchener ON Canada
10 Posts

Profile of Vollans_Magic
It went with the "Carnival of horrors" charity Halloween show I was a part of. I usually stick to comedy routines, broken up with the occasional stunner mentalism effect. I guess I was testing my performance flexability with that video lol I promise you'll enjoy the next one Mary Smile
55Hudson
View Profile
Special user
Minneapolis
984 Posts

Profile of 55Hudson
Welcome to the Café! I am glad to see you have joined the conversation. I look forward to seeing you in the closeup forums.

Hudson
Vollans_Magic
View Profile
New user
Kitchener ON Canada
10 Posts

Profile of Vollans_Magic
Thank you! I'm excited to see such an active magic community on the web! I hope I can add some knowledge to the never ending database!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings and salutations from Kitchener ON Canada! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL