The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Ohio FCM Conference (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
Ok folks it's time to get registered for the Ohio FCM conference March 6th & 7th 2014 held at the Holiday Inn Worthington in Columbus Ohio. We have a great line up of magicians, clowns, ventriloquist, juggler's puppeteers, balloonist,and chalk artist. There is a lot to see and do at the conference. Performing and/or lecturing are Duane and Mary Laflin, Steve Harney, Adam Walz, Paul Ricksecker, Louise Watkins, Tricky Ricky Henson, Jesz-Me & Sparky, John Stahlman, Amy Jackson,and Steve Parlett. 19 great lectures and two big evening shows. There will be a dealer room there that you can stock up on all the latest equipment to enhance your ministry or programs. Come on down and join in the fun and have a great time and take home some great new ideas and equipment. You can preregister by contacting Jeff Eno at enofamily@juno.com or visit our Ohio FCM web site.
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
Just a little over two months before our big convention. Have you preregistered yet. Please don't wait until the last minute we need to know how many to expect. Even if you preregister and something happens that you cannot attend, your registration fee is refundable. We are going to have a great conference something for everyone. Hope to see you there. Smile Smile
Ace of Spades
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Ace of Spades
Can't wait. it looks like a GOOD ONE!
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
Time is getting close we will be finalizing the details next Saturday. It's going to be a great conference. Professional performers, lectures and dealers. Come in join in on the fun and education to enhance your performance and your ministry. Register at enofamily@juno.com or you cal always register at the door. I hope to see some of my café friends there.
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
In just 4 short weeks from today our huge conference will start (March 6th & 7th). This is going to be a really fantastic conference with top notch performers and lectures. You might even describe it as an epic event. It just might be one of the best that we have ever scheduled. You really don’t want to miss this one. We are going to be in a new location that we are really excited about. It is at the Holiday Inn at Worthingtom Ohio just north of Columbus. Come on down and join in the fun and fellowship. You can preregister or walk in's are welcome and you can register at the door. If you call the motel to reserve a room don’t forget to tell them that you are with the Ohio FCM to get our special price on your room. I hope to see you there.

Smile
magicalmoi
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of magicalmoi
Wish I could be there but I live in europe Smile
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
3 weeks from today our conference begins. If you can't tell by now I am really excited about this years conference with all the professional lecturers and performers that will be there. I'm sure you will really enjoy this conference. Come on down and enjoy yourself and enhance your ministry or performances. See you there.
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
2 weeks from today our conference begins. If you can't tell by now I am really excited about this years conference with all the professional lecturers and performers that will be there. I'm sure you will really enjoy this conference. Come on down and enjoy yourself and enhance your ministry or performances. See you there.
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
2 weeks from today our conference begins. If you can't tell by now I am really excited about this years conference with all the professional lecturers and performers that will be there. I'm sure you will really enjoy this conference. Come on down and enjoy yourself and enhance your ministry or performances. See you there.
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
1 week from today our conference begins. If you can't tell by now I am really excited about this years conference with all the professional lecturers and performers that will be there. I'm sure you will really enjoy this conference. Come on down and enjoy yourself and enhance your ministry or performances. See you there. There is still plenty of time to prerigister or you can walk in and register at the door.
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
Just 3 more days to our conference. If you are attending please introduce yourself to me so I can meet all my magic Café friends. I hope to see you all there.
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
OK tomorrow is the big day Don't let the snow scare you off there is not much snow here. The area just got a little dusting last night. Come on down and enjoy a greeat conference. I hope to see you there.
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
We had a great conference lots great lectures and show plus getting to visit with friends and loved ones from our FCM family. If you were not there you missed a great time. I hope you get to come next year.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Ohio FCM Conference (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL