The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Street Magician Chris Capehart LIVE ON Demand tomorrow night! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Reel Magic's Magazine Live event with Chris Capehart is tomorrow night at 8PM Eastern Standard Time. See a rare appearance of one of the world best comedy magicians lecture. Chris is a legend of the streets AND it's only $5. www reelmagicmagazine.com

Now during the event there will be special prices on Capehart products. If you watch you can get those special deals AND ask question to Chris by going to the Reel Magic Magazine Facebook page.

We're working hard everyday to make Reel Magic the best value in magic!
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Cellini goes up on the site in a few weeks....so your $5 will pay for that too.....$5
silvercup
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of silvercup
Nope
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Chris had some killer tips on stopping that first group. Lots of great street stuff. It will be ON Demand at reelmagicmagazine.com in the next few days
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Street Magician Chris Capehart LIVE ON Demand tomorrow night! (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL