The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Any older video gems (not available in DVD) you would like to share? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
I got a PM from David Williamson & he says that he will be putting out his 2 old videos on dvd (Dave 1 & 2). These are 2 videos I could not live without. Be patient if you want to get these on video cause the dvd's are coming, along with bonus material. I hope this wasn't supposed to be a secret...I'm not very good with secrets!

Nathan Pain
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Michael Rubinstein?

My Videonics copy of Michael Rubinstein's Vol 4 of the coin sleight series is getting very old. I'm having it burned to DVD to preserve it, and so the quality doesn't get any worse. Anyone know if Mr. Rubinstein has released this series on DVD?

That's one series I'd eBay some of my choice LP's from my record collection, to acquire! LOL Smile

Martin Nash? The one I have is vol. 7 (Videonics) of his Magic Video Lecture, "Magician's Magic" (30 min), program #27...He's tops...

Another one from the Videonics Magic Video Lecture series is, Phil Matlin's "Perfect Magic", program #73 (62 min)

The Trick-a-Tape series, Alan Shaxon, "Routined Magic", vol 1...

And the Video Encyclopedia of Silk Magic, by Mark Trimble (Trimble Silks, of Kennesaw, GA)...of that series (1994), I just have vol 1, sadly...

That's my DVD wish list!

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Any older video gems (not available in DVD) you would like to share? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL