The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Scheda is Back!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

scheda
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago, IL
287 Posts

Profile of scheda
Hey, hey, hey! Been a little too long. I'm back and in action all over again. After a break of about a year, I have returned. I lost my reason for doing magic in the first place, but I have returned to go full paced at it again! Just thought I'd let you all know.
Coming soon... Who knows!
Lonewolf123
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
336 Posts

Profile of Lonewolf123
Glad that you are back with the magic community. I'm beginning to lose interest in magic too as other priorities and interests have taken over with the passage of time. However, I still visit this forum quite frequently and do tricks occasionally for family and friends at parties and gatherings. I realized that its only when you start performing again that you realize you have so much to share and to entertain people with. But of course, you will have to pick the correct moment.
Caleb Strange
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
676 Posts

Profile of Caleb Strange
Scheda,

It's great to see you back!

Regards,

Caleb Strange.
-- QCiC --
filem
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of filem
Yes, one of the truly valued, knowledgable and, above all, experienced contributors of the board.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Scheda is Back!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL