The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Third Hand Recommendation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
For anyone using a Third or Seance hand in their set, may I ask for any recommendations as to the most realistic one?
Sealegs
View Profile
Inner circle
The UK, Portsmouth
2597 Posts

Profile of Sealegs
Google is your friend. A quick search will show you a number that are available and give you pictures that show you exactly what you're getting.

If you want one that you can 'clip on' and 'clip off' then the, Yoshino Gimmick Third Hand by Akira Ishizaki would be a good option. You can get them from a range of magic dealers.

If you want something that's going to be permenantly attached to an object/cloth/etc then you might want to check out the less bulky one pictured, here which you can also find from many magic dealers.
Neal Austin

"The golden rule is that there are no golden rules." G.B. Shaw
Kel says poof
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of Kel says poof
Size of the hand in my experience is the most important thing to look at....I got a really realistic looking one but it's half the size of my hand, which looks funny but tips the method. It's hard to tell if it's a real hand when you're on stage....so as long as you line up the colours should be fine

I got mine from penguin BTW
KimFloresmagic
View Profile
New user
London, UK
11 Posts

Profile of KimFloresmagic
Hi, I'm looking for one also, but I want to use it with a Newspaper, Yoshino third hand looks like its better for holding something at the top, does anyone have any advice on what gimmick I may need for this? maybe to create my own?
I wonder what Xavier Mortimer used in his mirror act, does anyone know?

Thank you
gallagher
View Profile
Inner circle
1168 Posts

Profile of gallagher
Well,
being 'the Comedy section',..
and me, being pretty Caucasion..
(I didn't say: "A 'pretty' Caucasion!...simply,...Caucasion.)

I think it would be pretty funny to use an 'African' third-hand(!). 👍🏿
☺️
....are there..'African' third hands?

Sitting here, after eating too much spaghetti,
the idea strikes me as pretty funny!

"That's the hand I change the oil with."

....blame it on the spaghetti.
That can of mushrooms DID have a dent(!) in it! 😳
gallagher
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
2328 Posts

Profile of David Todd
There are many better things to do with this than expose it for a cheap laff.

Quote:
...are there..'African' third hands?

Randi Rain , who is a an excellent prop maker, can provide this item in various colors , so inquire with her. (But not if you're going to expose it ! Dude, please don't) . http://www.raincloudmagic.com/foam-props/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Third Hand Recommendation (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL