The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Kadar -Tickets of Destiny,Kadar coins & Kadar poker cards (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
Ok now we are getting some fun rolling in here lol
now I just need to build a large box or something to put all the Kad@r items in
Kynean
View Profile
New user
France
94 Posts

Profile of Kynean
Glad you like it ! And Al, if you know Paris like a native, I have to confess that you know Paris better than me ! Smile I'm from another beautiful city, city of wine , Bordeaux ! I planned to work on the idea yesterday, but things did not go the way they planned, being homeless after having forgotten my home keys at work.
And despite all my incatations and " Sesame, ouvre toi" outside my front door, I haven't managed to go home Smile
But I'm back and I'll send you some artwork tonight or tomorrow.
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1511 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Quote:
On Dec 10, 2014, Kynean wrote:
Glad you like it ! And Al, if you know Paris like a native, I have to confess that you know Paris better than me ! Smile I'm from another beautiful city, city of wine , Bordeaux ! I planned to work on the idea yesterday, but things did not go the way they planned, being homeless after having forgotten my home keys at work.
And despite all my incatations and " Sesame, ouvre toi" outside my front door, I haven't managed to go home Smile
But I'm back and I'll send you some artwork tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks.
Kynean
View Profile
New user
France
94 Posts

Profile of Kynean
Hi, everyone ! Al suggested that I put the final artwork he choose for his biz cards on the Forum, because you may want to use it.
I will be pleased if someone else wanted to use it. So you're welcome on it too.
Here is a low resolution preview, and for those interested in the high resolution version, feel free to PM your e mail and I can send it .

Click here to view attached image.
Balaram
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Balaram
Well-done Kynean, what a great collaboration and generous share.
Kadar is not done with the world yet!
Kynean
View Profile
New user
France
94 Posts

Profile of Kynean
Thank You Balaram. You're welcome . This is Christmas Spirit, with a pleasure to help Smile. Do not hesitate to contact me if you want the high resolution version.
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

So we have all had out tickets for a few months now, how has everyone been doing with them? I found that they are so much easier then the elites to carry around but you can still give a full on elite reading as the kadri are included in the set.

I have taken them to coffee shops and had a blast with them. they tend to bring out he inner child in those that sit down to play with them. how many of you have used them in pubilc in either a paid setting in just a fun gathering?
Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Louisville, KY
675 Posts

Profile of Bedford
I like using them in conjunction with the elites, because visually the elites are spectacular. I use them in place of the cabinets that come with the Tickets. However, if I am going someplace and want to read impromptu, the Kadar Tickets are great to just toss in my pocket. Plus the Tickets have the cool wallet with the you-know-what in it.
The Alchemy Moon Collective
Find us on Gemini Artifacts
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

I actually worked out a few routines so that I can perform magic with the tickets and not just do readings.

what I also notice is that they will fit well in a midway/circus themed show......combined with say....inferno, luna rose wonder tour, or any other circus/carnival type setting.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Kadar -Tickets of Destiny,Kadar coins & Kadar poker cards (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL