The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Oregon Coast Mentalist (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

GregKirk
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of GregKirk
Hey, all! Long time lurker, first time member/poster! I started in magic back in Denver in the late 90s, but have lived on the Southern Oregon Coast for the past 2 years and am just beginning to market my mentalism/bizarre/seance act on the coast. Would LOVE to meet fellow Oregon magicians from all schools of magic.
55Hudson
View Profile
Special user
Minneapolis
984 Posts

Profile of 55Hudson
Welcome to the Café, Greg! I'm sure you will find some Oregonians here. Glad to see you have decided to become an active participant.

Hudson
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome GregKirk,

I'm sure you'll find some mental folks here as well.

If you do an advanced search (just below the Café banner) with Oregon as the key word and "Our New Arrivals" in the "Search in" line, several names should pop up.

You could Private Message (click on their name and you will see their profile, you are offered an option to send a P.M. from there) a few and see if there are any Magic hangouts in the area.

Good luck!

-Mary mowder
Dr. Delusion
View Profile
Special user
Eugene, Oregon.
733 Posts

Profile of Dr. Delusion
Hi Greg.
I live in Eugene. During the summer months we perform on the coast in Newport, Pacific City and in Florence.
It would be great to meet you.
Take care, Bob.
GregKirk
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of GregKirk
Thanks for the welcome! I'd love to catch your act on the coast, Bob. Keep me posted! I'll let you know if I'm up in Eugene, too...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Oregon Coast Mentalist (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL