The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Turbo Stick! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

frankieacemagic
View Profile
Elite user
498 Posts

Profile of frankieacemagic
When I first bought this, I used it a few times for strolling, but it wasn't getting the reaction I hoped it would get, so I stopped using it. About a week ago, I used it for the first time in months. Oh wow. It turns out that the paddle didn't suck before...I did! It KILLS! I use it at an opener at every table now. After erasing the top 2 Xs, the "let's start again" gets a violent gasp. Outstanding. Then the X moves around. Wonderful.

But can anyone share his/her climax for the X routine? I might try buying a red marker and producing a sponge ball, but, to be honest, my sponge ball opening is pretty set. I'm just looking for some clever way to change the last X into something eye popping. Currently I just make the last X vanish and go into the Name routine. Meh. Can anyone share something they've come up with? Thank you in advance!!

-Frank
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
I had this right when it came out and still love performing it today. It kills.
Chamberlain
View Profile
Special user
629 Posts

Profile of Chamberlain
Been thinking about buying this.. does it leave much of a ink mark on your thumb from all the wiping off?
frankieacemagic
View Profile
Elite user
498 Posts

Profile of frankieacemagic
Not at all. The complaints about that are unwarranted. Yes, there's a residue. But I do 2 hour strollings twice a week and I've never had to stop and go wash my hands or anything.
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1174 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
I love this as well. I usually do the sponge ball ending but when I don't do that I change the last spot into the marker, as shown on the DVD. It's a logical ending and it saves me from carrying something else in my pocket.
mtmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of mtmagic
I produce the pen at the end just like on the DVD and it gets great reactions. I've used this more than any effect I've purchased in the last two years.
TheMightyRicardo
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of TheMightyRicardo
I love using the red dots and then change the last one to a sponge ball and go into the sponge ball routine exactly as Sanders suggests on the DVD. I didn't realise how well the linked routines go down with children until I tried it. Used it at 2 Christmas parties today.

Richard
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1253 Posts

Profile of rmendez
Do not make the mistake of dismissing or underestimating the strength of this final answer to paddle effects!!! Anything you or the spectator draws becomes animated!!! Extremely visual, perfect for strolling, resets instantly, involves spectators and can be performed completely surrounded!!! If you aren't performing this, you have no idea what you are missing!!! Thank you so much again Leo Smetsers!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Turbo Stick! (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL