The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Need your own website? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

spcarlson
View Profile
Veteran user
Minneapolis MN
369 Posts

Profile of spcarlson
Build it yourself easily and for free!

I wanted to share this resource with everyone here. It’s probably the most creative, user friendly on-line web building resource around. It’s called Weebly.

I have five sites I’ve created using Weebly and I can’t say enough about it.

Here’s a link
http://www.weebly.com/link/C4LFr0
Legendary Creations

from Merlin to Marilyn

www.MagicalArtCreations.com

www.StevenPaulCarlson.com
drmagico
View Profile
Loyal user
253 Posts

Profile of drmagico
I looked into using Wix but it turned out not to be that user friendly. How easy is it if you do not have experience? I have good computer skills but not designing web pages...Howard
innermind
View Profile
Regular user
suburban Detroit
154 Posts

Profile of innermind
I've wanted to create a site for myself but am not tech savvy. I've heard good things about Weebly. However, I've been told if one wants to have the paid version of a Weebly site (one which includes your own domain name), then it's supposedly much less expensive to get your domain name through a third party domain registrar such as GoDaddy, and then combine your domain with your Weebly account/site. Supposedly, Weebly and GoDaddy have instructions posted on their respective sites which help you through the process.

I've got to stop the procrastination and create myself a site. It should be relatively easy & inexpensive, as I do not intend on having an e-commerce option.

David
"Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else." -Will Rogers
Mike Gilbert
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas, Nevada
376 Posts

Profile of Mike Gilbert
I've never had much trouble with Wix. I guess it depends on the individual. I don't know anything about web design, code, or anything of the sort. Wix is click, drag and drop. It's more about what you find more aesthetically pleasing and functional for your purpose. Plus, you can do domain registration and all that jazz in one place. Something like $20/month to go live. I'll have to check out Weebly though since I've never seen it. Never been a fan of GoDaddy...
-Mike Gilbert Smile

"Most of us have two lives. The life we live, and the unlived life within us. Between the two stands Resistance."- Steven Pressfield
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Need your own website? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL