The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Uday Jadugar's POWER PULL (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

udayjadu
View Profile
Loyal user
Uday Jadugar
248 Posts

Profile of udayjadu
POWER PULL -By Uday Jadugar $ 20 ( Just released. Contact your dealers please)

http://youtu.be/0AhzqJGDykI

A really New Effect based on no existing principle. Newly invented.
Power-pull is100% powerful! It increases your personal magnetism, by slowly decreasing and completely draining out the strong neodymium magnets.

Strong magnets are handed to the spectator,. And placing one in each hand.

The Magician explains to the spectator that the magnet will be demagnetized a with out heating it at high temperature. And slowly rubs their hands.

The process is actually quite interesting as the magnetic power doesn't just drain all at once, but very slowly loses its power.

No switches! No sleights! No funny moves what so ever! The Magnetic power drains slowly in the hands of the spectator.
The power of the magnets can be transferred to non magnetic items like Plastic Sharpie, Deck of cards.

Instantly repeatable!
NO PRACTICE. NO THREAD, NO SWITCH, NO EXTRA MAGNETS, NO PALMING. NO SWITCHING SKILL IS REQUIRED. AUDIENCE WILL DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU. YOU JUST PRACTICE HOW TO WAVE THE HAND LIKE A MENTALIST.

Easy to do, you will perform this effectively within a no time. No practice is required. Uday has done everything. You need not do anything except perform as said above. Kid above 12 years can show his Brian power. Real Magic power would not look any different, prepare to be mind blown by what has to be one of the most ingenious and clever methods ever created for a close up Magic Effect, you will love the special secret and the diabolical method as much as you will the stunned look on the spectator’s faces!
Nothing to reset. Nothing to add. ( udaymagic@gmail.com)
taller8
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, Washington
1087 Posts

Profile of taller8
Looks great
tenyo4life
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of tenyo4life
This is really good, I bought this some months ago
piyuyu
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of piyuyu
Where can I get this?
TheStoner
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of TheStoner
This looks great - any UK stockists?
udayjadu
View Profile
Loyal user
Uday Jadugar
248 Posts

Profile of udayjadu
Dear Magicians,
Ask your local dealers to contact Murphy's magic Suppliers.
The very good review has come in Genie Magazine.
Uday
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
It's available through Penguin Magic
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On Dec 23, 2014, TheStoner wrote:
This looks great - any UK stockists?

This has just been listed by Murphy's so we will have it next week, I'm sure sure which day due to the holidays.

You can order here and have it sent as soon as we get it. http://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/new-magic/p......day.html
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
udayjadu
View Profile
Loyal user
Uday Jadugar
248 Posts

Profile of udayjadu
Now it is available with Murphy's magic supplies.
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
I must check this out at Blackpool.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
How do you justify having a magnetic? What is your reason for doing this miracle? How do you introduce such a routine?

Just thought I would post this standard question that always comes up on the Café by members.
piyuyu
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of piyuyu
I talked about super powers. I asked my participant if they have a super power what super power do they want? Let them talk about it.

And then I mention that many a times, super heroes did not choose their super powers. Most of them were given the powers by accident. I have them imagine that they have a super power, but it isn't something they want, it is the ability to take away other people's power and make it their own. Sometimes I will bring in Rogue from X-men. I proceed to show them the magnets and key, as in the basic routine.

As they are holding on to the 2 magnets, I have them closed their hands and imagine taking away the power of the magnets. I asked if they feel anything different, warmth, cold, numbness. Agree and acknowledge with whatever they are feeling. Doesn't matter if they don't but if they do, it will add to the effect. Then proceed to show that both magnets lost its magnetism. Have them return the magnetism. But as you test it out, one of them continues to have its magnetism lost. I will probably say something like "People of power often abuse them. Sometimes, when we take things away, we are unaware of how much we take. Somethings when lost, can never be returned." Of course, this statement may be a little too serious, so you may want to change it to suit your needs.

You can also proceed to demonstrate magnetic fingers and magnetic hands to show that some of its powers from the magnet that loses its magnetism is now within the participant.

Just a rough guide of how I have perform it. I never did explain how a person have that power to take away the magnetism, I was never asked.
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Just got this.Though I'd seen the trailer and have spent some time thinking how I would present it.

This is what I came up with.

"There are forces in our lives over which we have little control.
Sometimes we seem to be constantly reacting to one situation or another.
Work, family, health, money etc.

We would all like a little more control over our lives."

I would then use the effect as a sort of empowerment exercise to show how the person can go away with more confidence in their ability to deal with situations.
Giving them the confidence to take more control over their lives.

On another point.
I can understand the speech with no problem.
If I could only hear it under all that d*mn music.

Steve
udayjadu
View Profile
Loyal user
Uday Jadugar
248 Posts

Profile of udayjadu
Power pull sold out long back. I am thinking of coming out with just one key, one magnet and one gimmick. Price would be around 10 dollars. Any suggestions?
Uday Jadugar
Marvelous
View Profile
Loyal user
265 Posts

Profile of Marvelous
Udayjadu,

That would be great. I have the full set power pull and love it,

Also I wish you could get with Paul Harris and re release some version of Movemint. Perhaps a version with Tic Tacs or something with Junior Mints. Just something that would be common in the United States.
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1550 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
Yes Uday release the Key, magnet and gimmick.
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Uday Jadugar's POWER PULL (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL