The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Carney Theater Show in Burbank, CA (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John Carney
View Profile
V.I.P.
Los Angeles, CA
87 Posts

Profile of John Carney
Carney Magic
Comedy & Magic Theater

Four Shows Only!
Sundays @ 3pm
January 4 - 25

Magic Castle's Most Awarded Performer
As Seen on David Letterman's Late Show

Pin-balling between jaunty comedic riffs and mind-boggling sleight of hand, magician John Carney will have you reeling with his hilarious audience participation segments and embodiment of multiple characters. Carney isn't quite like any magician you've seen before.

One of the top sleight of hand performers in the world, Carney has won more awards from Hollywood's Magic Castle than anyone in their history.

You won’t see any big boxes, tigers, dancing girls, or lasers. Just a quirky, likable guy, cracking-wise and doing some pretty amazing things. And all the while, you’ll be laughing yourself silly.

GTC Burbank (Grove Theater Center)
1111- B West Olive Ave, Burbank, CA 91506
1/2 mile West of 5 Fwy
Behind the Lockheed Fighter Jet & Olive Recreation Center

Tickets : All Ages $15

For Tickets, click here:
Brown Paper Tickets
More info @
CARNEYMAGIC.com or GTC.org

Carney is family friendly, but not a kiddie show.
Recommended for ages 8 and up.
AGMagic
View Profile
Special user
Cailf.
775 Posts

Profile of AGMagic
I just got back from seeing John's show and I recommend that you go see it if you are in town. John has some interesting twists on some classic tricks and I loved his portrayal of Faucett Ross and Kids show magician Mr. Mysto! All in all it was a fun afternoon that was well worth the price of admission.
Tim Silver - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Magic-Woodshop/122578214436546

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Visualize Whirled Peas!
markmiller
View Profile
Special user
731 Posts

Profile of markmiller
John is a fine performer and always fun to watch..
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
This was a fantastic show - HIGHLY recommended. A great, intimate theater and John is at the top of his game. It's the best 15 bucks you'll ever spend on seeing magic.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Carney Theater Show in Burbank, CA (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL