The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Classic Carey. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1057 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Hi Everybody

Delighted to announce I have a brand new collection of card magic available to order now at RSVP Magic. 13 items with a regular deck of cards with many different plots covered. I truly believe there to be something for everyone on this DVD.

Here is a link for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5eXE_m3Tpg&feature=youtu.be

A very big thank you to Russ Stevens for doing such a wonderful job

Thanks for your attention and have a nice day.

Johnny
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1057 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Hi John,

I like your card work and use your version of mystery card and I'll pick this up. I'm just wondering if there are any non card effects? I'd like to see your take on stuff other than cards too.

best,
Sean
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Have already ordered it & eagerly awaiting it's arrival . John allways delivers the goods. Mike Donoghue
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1057 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Thanks so much Mike and Sean. I will be at Blackpool and it will be a pleasure to show everyone the material.

jc
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Massive fan of your work John can't wait Smile
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Hi Guys,

These have arrived a day early and there is still a 15%pre-order discount that we'll leave up for today only. On checkout simply quote: classiccarey

http://www.rsvpmagic.com/classic-carey/

Thanks again for your support of rsvpmagic.

Best,
Russ
hornet
View Profile
Veteran user
Herts, England
374 Posts

Profile of hornet
Are there any more performance links at all?
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Congrats John...... Looks great as always.

See you at blackpool bud

best

R
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Got this yesterday & finished going through the effects today.

The RSVP usual quality production etc. but that's a given with anything Russ puts out.

Material- Alot(13 effects).

It's John so it's very good.

Nice smooth performances & a good teacher. This man is so good & so nice. If he become anyones mentor they are in for a treat.

Personal favourites( and this is really scalling it down) are,in no particular order(ps that's not the name of a trick),

Just Whisper, Trilogy(very good), Open for Business, Card & Number & Think Sync.

Other routines are good as well though.

If you are a Carey fan( & I am) you will want to add this to your collection.

Thank you so much John for keeping that brain of yours active(can't wait for the book along with Paul Gordons new one).

Also, special thanks to Russ Stevens for another quality DVD with stuff we will use.

Mike Donoghue

Working Pro.
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
957 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
Brilliant dvd. And as always John streamlines the effects so you can concentrate on your performance more:

Also Johns crediting and knowledge of magic is incredible, he his well read up on his magic and is dedicated to the art of magic.

And the ladies that were helping John were pretty alright, they kept John smiling Smile

Would greatly recommend Classic Carey.

Graham.
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
I am a huge fan of John Carey. He is thoughtful, logical, and creative and I have no doubt that this new offering will be excellent.

Best,

Atlas
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Quote:
On Jan 14, 2015, John Carey wrote:
Thanks so much Mike and Sean. I will be at Blackpool and it will be a pleasure to show everyone the material.

jc

I'm going to Blackpool too John, at least we won't be sleeping in the train station this time Smile, if you need a lift give me a shout.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Ordered Smile
andykean
View Profile
Special user
U.K - Now living in New Zealand Auckland
939 Posts

Profile of andykean
Me too😄
Raj Suman
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of Raj Suman
Quote:
On Jan 7, 2015, Sean Giles wrote:
Hi John,

I like your card work and use your version of mystery card and I'll pick this up. I'm just wondering if there are any non card effects? I'd like to see your take on stuff other than cards too.

best,
Sean

no, he just do cards
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Classic Carey. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL