The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from a "born again" magician (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Roadwart
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Roadwart
Hi all from the currently not so sunny South East UK.

I first got into doing magic as a 7 year old after buying a second hand copy of a David Nixon book at the schools book club. I then started purchasing the "Paul Daniels" range of packet tricks (The ones that were colour coded according to difficulty, but only occasionally as spare cash was hard to come by for my parents) & soon found myself capable of doing the purple & black ones. After starting secondary school, other interest took hold & it fell by the wayside up until about 6 months ago when I saw someone do a simple version of the 21 card trick. That prompted me to buy a new deck of cards & some of the old tricks I learned started to come back to me, although sadly not the manual dexterity I used to have. I`ve pretty much been brushing up on simple card tricks & that`s basically led me here.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome back to Magic and to The Magic Café Roadwart.

You will not be sorry, Magic is more amazing the 2nd time around.

-Mary Mowder
C.J.Magic
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of C.J.Magic
Roadwart, welcome to the Magic Café!

Enjoy your second act. I think it's going to be so rewarding for you!
Roadwart
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Roadwart
Thanks for the welcomes & I look forwards to learning some new routines.
55Hudson
View Profile
Special user
Minneapolis
984 Posts

Profile of 55Hudson
Welcome back to magic! You will be glad you returned!

Hudson
55Hudson
View Profile
Special user
Minneapolis
984 Posts

Profile of 55Hudson
Welcome back to magic! You will be glad you returned!

Hudson
Mike Gilbert
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas, Nevada
376 Posts

Profile of Mike Gilbert
Welcome back! As a born again student of the art myself, I can assure you that you will have a whole new respect and admiration for magic. Have fun with it and do great things! Smile
-Mike Gilbert Smile

"Most of us have two lives. The life we live, and the unlived life within us. Between the two stands Resistance."- Steven Pressfield
B. Edwards
View Profile
New user
Ohio
50 Posts

Profile of B. Edwards
I saw 'David Nixon' and I smiled. I grew up in London during the '70's. David Nixon and Paul Daniels were on TV all the time back then. They were awesome!
I can't really 'welcome'you, as you actually got here before me... ha!

Brian
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from a "born again" magician (6 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL