The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Pacing Yourself at Sweet Sixteen Party (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
LeoH
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of LeoH
Glad it well for you!
mixman
View Profile
Loyal user
Northern Colorado
294 Posts

Profile of mixman
Outstanding job! Now you know you can duke it out in the trenches. when I do strolling gigs, I bring an extra case with a few stage effects just in case. Some rope, a jumbo ID, celebrity smart ass (made with a blank jumbo deck), a large version of El Numero, and a 35 year old Magician's insurance policy. Packs flat and takes up almost no space. I keep it in the car until needed.
TheMag1cian
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1274 Posts

Profile of TheMag1cian
Thanks MixMan:

I'm stoked. 16 year old clients .. "I know how that's done" every 5 mins. I had "out's" coming out my ass for them. It was a chess game. I was 3 steps ahead every time. Now I see why DJ's hire magicians. When that fuse blew The whole party was surrounding me. I earned 5 gigs from last night.

I feel like that was a HUGE test. I was expecting tables, small groups, etc. I adapted. Darwin would have been proud.

I learned a lot along the course of the night though. Of course some things I will change and prep for next time.
cheesewrestler
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
1157 Posts

Profile of cheesewrestler
Quote:
On Jan 31, 2015, TheMag1cian wrote:

I feel like that was a HUGE test.

Heck yeah! And you did great! Fun story, and inspirational too.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Pacing Yourself at Sweet Sixteen Party (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL