The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi From Israel (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Roy
View Profile
Elite user
Israel
486 Posts

Profile of Roy
Hello all.
I am Roei Zalsman. Heard a lot about magic Café but haven't posted here until now.
In Israel I do mentalizm shows (without the magic square :-p )for the corporate, family events and for groups of people- usually friends for many years that have a lecture once a month( as asrology, sexology, art, music)usually at Friday. Don't know if groups like that is a common thing out of Israel, but here is a great thing.
The Israeli magic ring is called ISPAM ( the Israeli Society for Promoting the Art of Magic). I am the secretary general. if you are interested visiting Israel and meet Israeli magicians, you can always contact me through my e-mail and I will be happy to help and give info.
So far many great magicians and friend visited Israel for magic conventions and for knowledge as well as fun.( It is not as bad as they show you at the CNN, you know).
Keep in touch,
Roei
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Hi there welcome to the site, hows that I have done magic in Israel. I first went out there in 1985, I was just a kid of Sixteen. Not that I am Jewish but I keep going back. The last time was a while ago now, It was for our honeymoon, nine years ago but I must say I keep on saying I love to back.
Any way Love from the UK.
If you like you can e.mail me.
:wavey:
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Roei,

Welcome to the Café! Your experience ,I'm sure will be valued, especially on the Mentalism forum so please be sure to check it out. It's called Penny For Your Thoughts.

The Café has over 10,000 members from over 80 different countries. Young, old, Pros and Hobbyist, all are welcome here. I'm sure you will enjoy your time spent here as there is a lot of friendly people and great conversation.

Please don't hesitate to post or ask questions of your own. Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Roei,
Welcoma to the best Café on the net. I am also a mentalist and I have may friends from Israel such as Guy Bavli and Yigal Mesika-They do not live there anymore,I know). I do hope tp work in Israel and meet magicians ther, who knows ?. I hope you have a pleasent stay at the Café. You will find lots of new friends as well as new ideas here. Do not forget to pst ! Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Roy
View Profile
Elite user
Israel
486 Posts

Profile of Roy
Dear Tora

How could you forget me?
We met at the FISM, I showd you card tricks and you gave me your web site on disk.
Keep in touch and take care (also beware from the earth quakes. We felt it too today in Israel)
Roei
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi From Israel (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL