The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Looking for White doves in Houston, TX (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

knmagic
View Profile
Elite user
436 Posts

Profile of knmagic
Does anyone know where I can get some white doves in Houston area? Or does any anyone ever ship doves from CA to TX? Any info will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Check with the local IBM or SAM clubs. I am sure the guys in the club can advise you about the local availability of doves. There were so many famous magician from Texas, there has to be a breeder locally you can contact.
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

Profile of tropicalillusions
Holler at us if you make your way to Tulsa Oklahoma... We have some silkies as well as a few white java!!
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

There is someone who has some extra doves in California that I know of... but need to be shipped... Mr. Dave Scribner can fill you in on the shipping,,, give him a pm and he can fill you in on the shipping. aspect.
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

Forgot... I know this because dave has shipped doves to me,,, shipped quickly, and received them in great condition. by regular post mail. just have to make sure they are sent somewhere that someone will definitely be there for ick up.... It went very smooth for us.
knmagic
View Profile
Elite user
436 Posts

Profile of knmagic
Thank you Chris for the info.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Looking for White doves in Houston, TX (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL