The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2002 entrée: Lee Asher » » Upcoming material? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

zoneinfinite
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of zoneinfinite
Hi Lee,

Are you currently working on any new magic stuff? Books or videos?

I have all your notes and would definitely like to read more material that you've come up with.
Lee Asher
View Profile
V.I.P.
496 Posts

Profile of Lee Asher
Yes....Yes I am Jeff.

Thanks for asking.

I am currently working on a script for the 5 Card Stud two.

I have plans to put together a new set of notes within the next few months.

Within several months, a video that Paul Wilson, Nate Kranzo and myself filmed earlier this year, will be released by Murphy's Magic. I will talk more about that later on in the week.

Plan on being published in Channel One magazine this month and the Penumbra in the third or fourth issue. Look for those!

I am also working on turning all my old lecture notes into PDF files so they can be downloaded via the net. That is a tough process because I have to retype in all the information and take new photos. I have one finished...the first one, Sex Sells. If anyone is interested in it before I officially release it, email me and we will talk.

Lee
LEARN ONE CARD ROUTINE EVERY MAGICIAN MUST KNOW
Click Here To Get Started Right Away
Lee Asher
View Profile
V.I.P.
496 Posts

Profile of Lee Asher
Ok here is the link to the Sex Sells PDF information. If you have questions, please feel free to ask. Enjoy...

http://www.leeasher.com/pages/sex_sells.htm

Lee
magic_kris
View Profile
Regular user
Louisville, KY
123 Posts

Profile of magic_kris
Any anticipated date to have the PDF conversions complete?
Rcitgo
View Profile
Special user
Emporia,Va.
738 Posts

Profile of Rcitgo
I just ordered your "Sex Sells" PDF. I hope it's as good as your "Well Done" video. Welcome to the Cafe, Lee. Smile
Lee Asher
View Profile
V.I.P.
496 Posts

Profile of Lee Asher
Thanks Rcitgo....You will be pleased.

Cheers,

Lee
magic_kris
View Profile
Regular user
Louisville, KY
123 Posts

Profile of magic_kris
It's later in the week ;-)

Any more info on the upcoming video...

Thanks
--Kris
volant
View Profile
New user
Wisconsin
59 Posts

Profile of volant
Quote:
On 2002-06-19 12:43, Lee Asher wrote:
Yes I am Jeff.

I thought you were Lee! Smile Anyways... Will 5CS 2 have the "crimp"? Or someone like the "crimp"? Will any of your lecture material be in it?

Smile volant
By the time you read this, you've already read it.
Lee Asher
View Profile
V.I.P.
496 Posts

Profile of Lee Asher
Possibly...I am not giving any hints as to who or what is playing Evil in the 5 Card Stud 2. The script is being written and it should be out some time in the near future.

As for the video with Paul Wilson and Nate Kranzo, that is still in post productions. I hope it will be ready in the next three months but you never know. I give no dates as to when it's going to be out. All I can say is that it will be the hottest magic video of this decade! The line-up is so strong that you won't believe who is on it! Really....Keep in touch with me via the Asher's Mailings and you will have first notice of the arrival of the video.

Lee
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2002 entrée: Lee Asher » » Upcoming material? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL