The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Early Tenyo Items (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

deanbarlow
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of deanbarlow
Hi Guys,
I am parting with some of my early Tenyo items if anybody is looking to add them to their collection?
I have:
T-3 'Diminishing Cards' - English version. Box in very nice condition with original instructions and all props.
T-6 'In The News' - English Version. With original paper packaging.
T-9 'Funny Dog - English Version. Box in nice condition with original instructions. Sponge dogs have started to perish to their age and material but they are still obtainable from Tenyo Japan.
T-15 'Cups And Balls'. English Version - Box in very nice condition. 3 plastic cups in very good condition, Sponge balls have perished due to age. No instructions.
T-20 'Cubio'. English version. Box, instructions & prop all in very nice condition.
T-87 'Squeeze Play. English version. Box, instructions & prop all in very nice condition.
Make me suitable offers for the above if you would like them in your collection.
I am based in the UK and willing to ship worldwide.
Thanks for looking.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
PM'd you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Early Tenyo Items (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL