The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Back yard spook house (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

holyfreak1
View Profile
New user
Chicago Burbs'
15 Posts

Profile of holyfreak1
Just made a deal with a fellow Haunted Attractions member to pick up this house at the HA Assoc. show and convention in St. Louis 3/19 - 3/22 2015 tix at door $60 over 300 vendors of evil wicked props and such....demo's , lectures , Face Off team , special lighting,special effects all at low convention prices...come see us there, Freaky Farmers
the house is 41/2' wide 6' at peak...perfect for my unliving doll appearance
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1511 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Links would be nice, pictures maybe.
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1511 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Hey George . Haven't you been banned from Magic Café a number of times?
holyfreak1
View Profile
New user
Chicago Burbs'
15 Posts

Profile of holyfreak1
No Al I have never been banned from any group, I did take myself off of a Face Book sales page due to bad response time and sales had to be refunded through pay pal (over 2 years ago) ...to the best of my knowledge everyone got their monies refunded ,I am not selling anything here, I only post at spooky- ville...a year ago I posted my wrong doing accepted the blame...just to keep myself in check. I believe that Steve (the owner and founder of the Café can attest to that....now WHAT does this have to do with Bizarre Magick ? I post a lot about the Haunted Attractions conv. in March - a annual event for the $7billion a year industry - 2 reasons , a person can find old antique horror themed props there and there will be over 3000 buyers for the industry - no off the street general public--for 3 years running I've booked the whole month of Oct. into Nov (Al...is there something I've done to offend you ?) if not , I'll slink back into my corner and wonder who you are, what's your lifes resume is all about...but I won't try to make a FOOL of you to the brother and sisters in spooky-ville
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Back yard spook house (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL