The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Does this Wallet exist? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

FrankieF
View Profile
Veteran user
So Cal
334 Posts

Profile of FrankieF
I'm looking for a wallet has a Card To wallet for P*lm and no P*lm doesn't need folding of the card. Also I would prefer if it were not a huge wallet but the size of Real Mans Wallet. And if it had any extra mentalism features that would be cool. Is there anything currently like this?
brucewilcox
View Profile
Loyal user
Readers advised to disregard most of my
266 Posts

Profile of brucewilcox
The closest thing that comes to mind is Tony Miller's Triple Threat Wallet - it's a reasonably normal-looking billfold wallet with two totally different spots from which to load and produce cards. Technically both loads are n0-p@lm, but I've heard of alternate handlings that use a p@lm load to keep the wallet away from the deck. It can be used for p@@king and p0cket wr1ting as well, and, like all of Tony's wallets, are very well made.

I'd suggest contacting Tony directly to see what he suggests. www.rfaproductions.com
...in the Land of the Free, and the Home of the B'Wave.
FrankieF
View Profile
Veteran user
So Cal
334 Posts

Profile of FrankieF
Ok thanks I was looking into the Espionage Wallet but this looks promising as well. Thanks!
Joey_Z
View Profile
New user
Wisconsin, USA
89 Posts

Profile of Joey_Z
I have an Espionage and am not totally decided on how I feel about it. It is not a oversize coat pocket wallet, but it is pretty big.
I also got an F1 Nitro at around the same time...this might fit your needs better (It is smaller, has p*lm, n0-p*lm, a p**k, OTL and a small in**x). The downside is it's usability as a daily wallet. There are some card slots that fit credit cards while others are really ony business size and bills have to be folded as there isn't a full length bill pocket.
FrankieF
View Profile
Veteran user
So Cal
334 Posts

Profile of FrankieF
Hey Joey Thanks for you advice. I want to use the wallet to load a business card like a Mullica wallet do you think the espionage will be good for that? Also I want to use it as a regular wallet too. How is loading on the wallets as far having easy getting the card in.
Joey_Z
View Profile
New user
Wisconsin, USA
89 Posts

Profile of Joey_Z
I'm sorry FrankieF (and this is why my opinion may not count much) but I do not know the Mullica and am a wallet newbie. The Espionage uses the SUC function (which I am thinking is perhaps similar but with less angle problems??). My issue with the Espionage is the size. It is about 4.25 inches square when closed and gets pretty thick with cards in it (for everyday use) but it is still smaller than the secretary style wallets. It has a ton of functions in addition to the SUC(sw**ch, card size in**x, p**k)and is pretty cool, but I am not convinced and so do not offer a recommendation but rather just an answer to your question.

Now on top of the usual personal preference disclaimer, you should know that I carry my everyday wallet in my hip pocket and keep it very slim. I just add this caveat because I have recently noticed the huge difference in the amount of stuff in(and thickness of) the wallets that men carry daily.

Hope this helps in some way.
Taterini
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Taterini
FrankieF -
I sent you a PM
Tukaram
View Profile
Loyal user
Iloilo, Philippines
227 Posts

Profile of Tukaram
I have the Triple Threat and have been mostly happy with it. It has been my everyday wallet for quite a few years and has held up well. As for loading - I removed the snap in the reveal pocket and replaced it with velcro. I found the snap to be too bulky and deformed the Mullica a bit. With velcro it lays flat and works much better for me.

The insert allows for p**k bu I have honestly never used the insert wallet.
FrankieF
View Profile
Veteran user
So Cal
334 Posts

Profile of FrankieF
How would the triple threat work work with a business card with the no palm version? would it be ok ?
Jason Hutton
View Profile
New user
Atlantic City, NJ
36 Posts

Profile of Jason Hutton
C2W Shawn Farquhar
FrankieF
View Profile
Veteran user
So Cal
334 Posts

Profile of FrankieF
I like it but it's not really a palm wallet and also can only really be used to load like a card.
TerrorInt
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of TerrorInt
I use my espionage wallet as my daily wallet, and it is also totally loaded and ready to go at a moment's notice. Some people here say it is large, but I've seen far too many wallets that are in this size range to consider it an issue.

The only problem I had was when I first got it, because you do have to be a bit crafty about where you want to put your cards if you want to use it as a daily wallet, because it is pretty easy to make one of the card sections too bloated. I suspect that would be the same with any other wallet if you put too many plastic cards in the same side. By the same token, after I figured out what I wanted where, I've had zero problems. Once it had been in my pocket for a while, it has all conformed in that way leather does, and it looks/feels like a normal wallet. Except of course that I can do a lot of cool things with it.
FrankieF
View Profile
Veteran user
So Cal
334 Posts

Profile of FrankieF
I considered that wallet but I hear you can't really load a full sized playing card.
Oneleggedwonder
View Profile
New user
Muscle Shoals, AL
18 Posts

Profile of Oneleggedwonder
I use Shawn Farquhar's wallet as an everyday wallet. I've owned several cards to wallet but none compare to Shawn's. Great product.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Does this Wallet exist? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL