The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Spooky Challenge ! (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Not really, but this seems to be one of the Greatest places on Café, with good hearted people ! Smile
I just cut off over 12inches of hair, to be given for cancer children.
So, no matter how big or small ! Do something nice for someone ...

Bless,
Gary
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Nice gesture, Gary!! One of my favorite members on the Café!!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Thank you , Jorey ! Smile

It was called "Locks of Love", did not add to first post.
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Great gift
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2670 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
Quote:
On Mar 3, 2015, Godzilla wrote:
I just cut off over 12inches of hair

Whose? Smile
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
OK... We fed a homeless man and gave him a gift certificate for round two when he gets hungry again!
Proud of my wife!!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Hey, Lizard, you the (bald) man!
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
@M.G., Mine !

@Willie, Thanks !

@David, Great !

@gmeister, down to about 2 inches at longest!
(Of Hair !) LOL
Dr. Van Van Mojo
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of Dr. Van Van Mojo
That's awesome, Gary! When my middle son got his first haircut years ago we sent it in to Locks of Love. Yeah, he was a toddler with "rock n roll" hair as his aunt used to put it, lol.

I think it's a great idea to challenge people to do nice things, and agree with your first post. I'm with Jorey, you're one of my favorites on the Café, Gary.

Some may think it's silly, but I believe in Karma. I've always tried to do nice things for others, but even more so since Sandy Hook Dec. 14, 2012. That event really affected me and my outlook on things. I know it's a bit far-fetched, but I like to think random acts of kindness can help make the world a little bit better place.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Spooky Challenge ! (12 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL