The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » ABBOTT’S 36TH CLOSEUP CONVENTION MARCH 21-22 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicgettogether
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
556 Posts

Profile of magicgettogether
The Abbott Magic Close-Up Convention has provided Magicians the chance to expand their repertoires with the greatest close-up talent in the world performing and lecturing at a reasonable price. The Close-Up Convention takes place March 20 & 21 2015 and features Garrett Thomas and Caleb Wiles. Registrations are available online at http://www.abbottmagic.com or call 269-432-3235. Limited seating available!

GARRETT THOMAS is a close-up magician based out of WNY who performs at public and private events across the United States. As a magician, Garrett is known for being an innovator as well as one of the top card, coin, and ring manipulators. His original effects, extreme technical skills, and keen understanding of human psychology culminate in highly visual, entertaining, and often enlightening routines.

CALEB WILES - Get ready to step into the ring with one of magic’s newest heavy hitters. Caleb’s lecture is full of incredible close-up routines that are designed for the real world. You won’t find any pipe dreams here. Every effect has been highly acclaimed by the most important critics in magic… real live audiences! But that’s not to say that magicians aren’t excited about his material as well. His books, DVDs, and Genii column articles have received rave reviews from professionals all over the world.

FRIDAY, MARCH 20TH
7:00PM Introduction by Gordon Miller, Dollar Raffle and Auction.
7:15PM People's Choice one trick contest with $200 in merchandise certificate prizes.
9:00PM Show featuring Garrett Thomas & Caleb Wiles in Concert will take place.

SATURDAY, MARCH 21ST
9:00AM Coffee and donuts compliments of Abbott Magic
10:00AM Mini Auction - Closeup Effects
10:30AM Caleb Wiles Lecture
12:00 noon Lunch on your own
1:30PM Mini Auction - Closeup & General Magic
2:00PM Garrett Thomas Lecture
4:30PM Banquet - Menu includes salad, Broasted Chicken, Mostaccioli with Italian sausage, Mostaccioli with sauce, Green Bean casserole, rolls, salad, Coffee, Tea, Punch, and Dessert.
6:30PM Saturday Night Gala Show will begin
80 years in the making - Magic Get Together
Visit Abbotts Magic Online - Abbott Magic
John Sturk
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago, IL
120 Posts

Profile of John Sturk
I'll be there!
Antony Gerard
View Profile
Veteran user
Kalamazoo, Michigan
359 Posts

Profile of Antony Gerard
I was there on Friday only. It was great getting together with friends old and new. I could not stay for Saturday because the documentary "Haunters" was having its Michigan debut at the Detroit Arts Center on Saturday March 21st. "Haunters" is a documentary focusing on my haunted attraction - Phobia House, my mask, mascot, magic, and prop manufacturing business - Gerard Enterprises, my magic, prop, and costume shop - The Timid Rabbit Magic & Masquerade Shop, and on the friends and family of myself - Antony Gerard.

I look forward to being there both days next year.

Until then - May the force be with you
Antony Gerard
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » ABBOTT’S 36TH CLOSEUP CONVENTION MARCH 21-22 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL