The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Bahía Blanca - Argentina (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BEC
View Profile

Argentina
0 Posts

Profile of BEC
Hello friends, many years ago I read this forum and it was time to introduce me. 16 years ago to dedicate myself to magic and making artifacts. As can be helpful available to you. I apologize for the English, I give you a hug to all and thanks for having me.

Hola amigos, hace muchos años que leo este foro y era hora que me presentara. Hace 16 años que me dedico a la magia y a la fabricación de artefactos. En lo que pueda ser útil a disposición de ustedes. Les pido perdón por el inglés, les dejo un abrazo a todos y gracias por recibirme.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3661 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome BEC,

I understand you well enough.

It is fun to talk to Magicians from all over the world.

Your English is better than my Spanish.

-Mary Mowder
gomerel
View Profile
Elite user
458 Posts

Profile of gomerel
Bienvenido, BEC. Un miembro de nuestro club de IBM es de la argentina. Estoy aprendiendo español. Tengo un truco que he traducido al español. Perdonen mi español por favor.
BEC
View Profile

Argentina
0 Posts

Profile of BEC
Thanks for your answers, they are very friendly, I have much experience in building artifacts and am very interested in all the games of ancient magic,
How would MARKO (Panamanian magician) if you want something new .... searches the old.
Any either what might work despite the distance, I

Gracias por sus respuestas, son muy amables, tengo mucha experiencia en la construcción de artefactos y estoy muy interesado en todo los juegos de magia antiguos,
Cómo diría MARKO (mago panameño) si quieres algo nuevo....busca en lo viejo.
Cualquier sea en lo que pueda colaborar, a pesar de la distancia, estoy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Bahía Blanca - Argentina (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL