The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Jumbo Chase the ace routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ROBERT BLAKE
View Profile
Inner circle
1472 Posts

Profile of ROBERT BLAKE
I saw a video of peter pitt performing a stand up monte effect CHASE THE ACE. are there more routine like that? I don't mean the m. skinner routine but with the big cards 2 - 3 - Ace. any help would be kind.
Doug Arden
View Profile
Special user
886 Posts

Profile of Doug Arden
Robert:

Here you go: Joe Monti - http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S12164

Doug
LeoH
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of LeoH
Before he sold out of the cards, I purchased a set of the smaller cards from Monti. Great routine and high quality. I wanted a set of the larger cards and purchased from Penguin. I returned them the next day. The cards were made of corrugated plastic (the material that most real estate signs are made of). Some of the paper backing was noticeably scratched off from the front and back of the cards.

Penguin did allow me to return the cards. Their service is good, but the quality of these were inferior, in my opinion.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Jumbo Chase the ace routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL