The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from LA- (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Frankm6
View Profile
Loyal user
299 Posts

Profile of Frankm6
Just started getting back into magic so I can proform for my kids parties and for myself. I like the classics. I grew up in NYC and had the privilege of getting to hang out with Frank Garcia a little when I was around 14 (I'm 41 now) He was very kind and a joy to watch as both a Magician and entertainer. Thanks for having me.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Frank,

It's good to have you join as at the Café. You just missed our guest this week ,Harry Lorayne, but Simon Lovell from NYC will be visiting the Café soon. You may want to check that forum out.

The Café has so many forums that my suggestion would be to scroll down and familiarize yourself with them. Pick one or two of your favorites and start there.

There are over 10,000 members that visit the Café from over 80 different countries. Young, Old , and with varied levels of expertise in magic and everyone is welcome.

Please don't hesitate to post or ask questions of your own and welcome.
troppobob
View Profile
Veteran user
Crescent Head Australia
372 Posts

Profile of troppobob
Giday Frank

Welcome to the Café.

I am sure your children and their friends will appreciate your entertainment. This is an excellant place to re-familiarise yourself with this art. I look forward to reading your contributions.

Troppo Bob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from LA- (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL