The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Storyteller by Ravi Mayar (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

VanishingInc
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of VanishingInc
When we go late into the night discussing magic theory here at Vanishing Inc. we always get around to how amazingly strong organic magic is. It takes things to the next level, as if they were not even planned. That can take your audience's experience of magic to the next level. Storyteller by Ravi Mayar is full of that style of magic. The kind of stuff which seems to just happen in the moment.

Ravi Mayar is back with seven brand new organic "no card tricks" routines. Ravi is known for creating stunning visual magic with everyday items that people can relate to. He takes you step by step through each routine to ensure you will be ready to perform these effects in no time.

Contents:

M.B.Z.
A match box visually without cover changes into a zippo lighter.

Post X
A post-it note is given to the spectator to hold. an 'x' is then drawn on the post-it note pad. the 'x' visually vanishes onto the post-it that the spectator is holding in their hands. the post-it can also be signed.

Mini Bar
A miniature bottle of spirit is produced in stages ending with the label appearing on the bottle.

Lotto Wallet
A lottery ticket is shown to the spectator then is folded with a rubber band wrapped completely around it. money then appears from it.

Refresh
a highly visual torn and restorn packaged piece of gum.

Travel Transpo
a highly visual transposition of a travel card and a train ticket in the spectator's hands.

A.T.M.
A credit card is freely shown on both sides and then money is produced from it.

You can follow the Storyteller by Ravi Mayar link for more information and the trailer.

Free shipping on this item in the U.S. and just £3 shipping within the UK.
We personally curate every product we sell because we put quality and service first.
seanksutton
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of seanksutton
Looks nice. Wish we could see a live performance of some of the effects.
hornet
View Profile
Veteran user
Herts, England
374 Posts

Profile of hornet
Like the look of this
magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1245 Posts

Profile of magicman29
Waiting for this to arrive in the post, will post a review after watching it.

Kieran
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Profile of puggo
Quote:
On Jun 8, 2015, magicman29 wrote:
Waiting for this to arrive in the post, will post a review after watching it.

Kieran

Look forward to the review.
I note it gets a 5 star review on Vanishing Inc from someone who had not yet received it!

PS agree with Sean - a proper performance demo of one or two effects (or at least most of the effect if exposure is an issue) would be good.
magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1245 Posts

Profile of magicman29
Ok lads, after watching storyteller I'm glad I got it. Ravi explains everything perfectly and the dvd quality is very good.

M.B.Z
This is a beautiful match box change to a zippo effect, the only problem with this is it uses a white zippo and mine is chrome. Still with abit more cover and abit more craft work I should be able to make it work.

Post x
Not really liking this effect as imo its really obvious but from the live performance it fooled the spectator.The gimmick is quick and easy to make up and will last for a long time.

Mini bar
This is a nice little effect where you produce a little bottle of vodka with no label then magically make the label appear on it. I wont be going out of my way to buy the bottle but if I ever came across one of these bottles at a party I would take it home and prepare it for the effect if that makes sense. Again easy to prepare.

Lotto wallet
don't like this at all, even the spectators in the live performance didn't look too impressed.

Refresh
A nice easy impromptu torn and restored packaged piece of chewing gum, straight after watching it and having a pack of gum on me I performed it for my girlfriend and totally fooled her.

Travel transpo
I really like this effect, you show a train ticket then with a flick it changes into a travel card, you can show front and back and no sign of the ticket.

A.T.M
This is my favourite effect on the dvd! you take out your bankcard show front and back and then magically pull a banknote from it. After the gimmick is made it is so simple to do, cant wait to perform this, this is something that is going to stay in my wallet forever!

With M.B.Z, Travel transpo and A.T.M you will need access to a scanner and printer and photograph paper.

Kieran
James Conti
View Profile
Elite user
My mum isn't too pleased about my
425 Posts

Profile of James Conti
Here is my review! It's a nice multi trick DVD with a few gems on it!

https://youtu.be/Q3qlAzcDL2w
Check out my teenage point of view magic reviews here:
http://ireviewmagic.weebly.com

Watch my reviews here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVbu_9bC71_H8BYM8YL9geg
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6136 Posts

Profile of motown
Quote:
On Jun 11, 2015, magicman29 wrote:
Ok lads, after watching storyteller I'm glad I got it. Ravi explains everything perfectly and the dvd quality is very good.

M.B.Z
This is a beautiful match box change to a zippo effect, the only problem with this is it uses a white zippo and mine is chrome. Still with abit more cover and abit more craft work I should be able to make it work.

Post x
Not really liking this effect as imo its really obvious but from the live performance it fooled the spectator.The gimmick is quick and easy to make up and will last for a long time.

Mini bar
This is a nice little effect where you produce a little bottle of vodka with no label then magically make the label appear on it. I wont be going out of my way to buy the bottle but if I ever came across one of these bottles at a party I would take it home and prepare it for the effect if that makes sense. Again easy to prepare.

Lotto wallet
don't like this at all, even the spectators in the live performance didn't look too impressed.

Refresh
A nice easy impromptu torn and restored packaged piece of chewing gum, straight after watching it and having a pack of gum on me I performed it for my girlfriend and totally fooled her.

Travel transpo
I really like this effect, you show a train ticket then with a flick it changes into a travel card, you can show front and back and no sign of the ticket.

A.T.M
This is my favourite effect on the dvd! you take out your bankcard show front and back and then magically pull a banknote from it. After the gimmick is made it is so simple to do, cant wait to perform this, this is something that is going to stay in my wallet forever!

With M.B.Z, Travel transpo and A.T.M you will need access to a scanner and printer and photograph paper.

Kieran
Does Mini Bar use the type of small Liquor bottles you get on an airplane?
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
kevg
View Profile
Regular user
UK
172 Posts

Profile of kevg
Kieran [/quote]Does Mini Bar use the type of small Liquor bottles you get on an airplane? [/quote]

Yeah the miniatures. E.g. https://images.app.goo.gl/a9yE1ahUHUJcNR7x5
----------
www.rubikscubemagician.co.uk
----------
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Storyteller by Ravi Mayar (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL