The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Mac's Top Picks, Volumes 1 & 2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Josho
View Profile
Special user
Albany, New York
758 Posts

Profile of Josho
I've been considering investing in "Mac's Top Picks," a two-DVD series of balloons by Andy McDonald (Mac the Balloon Guy). Here's a description:

http://www.larocksmagic.com/Videos-DVD-C......9002.htm

Does anyone have either of these DVDs, and can speak to the quality of the instruction and the finished figures?

Thanks!

Josh
NYCTwister
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of NYCTwister
It seems a little below your skill level Josho, but you can never go too wrong by gaining more knowledge.
If you need fear to enforce your beliefs, then your beliefs are worthless.
Josho
View Profile
Special user
Albany, New York
758 Posts

Profile of Josho
I didn't really think about that. I guess that my fondness for learning new designs has everything to do with how good the designs are, independent of skill required. Once in awhile I see something really elegant and evocative of its character or item or animal, and it's inspiring.

Recently I've been having a huge amount of fun learning Matt Falloon's Picos from his new DVD. They're very small designs meant primarily for hairclips. I should probably write a separate post about it. In fact...

Josh
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Mac's Top Picks, Volumes 1 & 2 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL