The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » "True Hue" by Phil Goldstein (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicCarisio
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of MagicCarisio
I recently purchased a few of his new effects.
"Arrow dynamic", "Quink" and "True Hue"...first two are fair....and AHhh! "True Hue" is dynamite! if you love packet tricks..get it! It's a great mental effect,
funny with a great punch! I believe most dealers carry it.
Gerard
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Magic, I have also purchased these with the exception of Quink, and like true hue, but I took the pre printed predictions and used some index card to make up my own so it will have that "feel" that I personally made the predictions.

I don't think mit has that feel if you nuse the pre printed cards. Other than that, it is a great little effect.

Arrow dynamic had a problem which I worked out.

The problem. as I see it, was that the way the arrows fall in the final pattern is left up to chance, and often you only get to turn over one arrow, and bam1 You're right at the revelation.

I reworked it so you always get seven arrowsturned over before you finally get to the sticker card, and it is always one hundred percent reliable, and you as a magician know exactly how the arrows will fall.

I did it by changing around the original set-up pf the arrows in the packet.

It took me several hours to work it out, but I got it!

This way, you have some "build" in the routine.

I am really satisfied with the result.

I also purchased his "Vegemental" effect, and it too has merit for those who don't mind handling props that look like they came from a kindergarten.

Some will never swallow that, but I don't have a problem with it.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » "True Hue" by Phil Goldstein (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL