The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Another racist country...... (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
I can't believe the racism that has taken hold of this country. Those who come there have a RIGHT to be there, plain and simple.

http://news.yahoo.com/mexico-deports-mor......123.html
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
You missed the subtlety that the U.S. is encouraging / funding a lot of that deportation activity in Mexico, did you?
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
I didn't miss it. I think that Mexico can take a stand and fight for the rights of these immigrants to be able to stay and leech off of their gov't. It's funny that their deporting them but then do double speak and say that they aren't happy with our immigration policy. they also aren't happy with our border patrol....i wonder why?
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2015, balducci wrote:
You missed the subtlety that the U.S. is encouraging / funding a lot of that deportation activity in Mexico, did you?

The more interesting question is, Why do you think that is? Given that the US appears to be more than happy to let them stay if they reach us, why do you think they are trying to get Mexico to stop them before they get here? And in addition, what type of screws are they putting to Mexico to do that work?

Is it possibly because someone high up loves the optics of not turning anyone away but doesn't like the optics of too many immigrants swarming the border and wants it both ways? Given Mexico's past apathy about stopping them, you have to wonder what the US is doing to get them to change their ways.
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
I'm half Mexican with a security clearance ..ask me anything
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Rockwall, I don't believe they want the U.S. to really stop the flow of illegals. Proposing to construct a wall similar to what Israel has, Mexico gets all upset because they want their people to make it over to the U.S. to find work and send money back to their families. I still say we build the wall. what's wrong with coming to our country legally? Can someone explain why not in great detail why they shouldn't obey our immigration laws?
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
"Mr Gorbachev tear down that wall!"
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2015, Devious wrote:

Devious, you're a funny guy. I'm never quite sure where you stand on a position. (Not that that's a bad thing!) Smile
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
I'm currently on light duty as a government shill,desk jockey if you will. You
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2015, Devious wrote:

...compared to obtaining citizenship in other countries?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Residency is acceptable.
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Another racist country...... (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL