The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Where to learn hypnosis? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fengenroll
View Profile
Loyal user
NYC
226 Posts

Profile of fengenroll
This has troubled me for a while, I've always been a "non believer" and I thought there had to be stooges involved to make it work. But a fellow magic friend of mine just came home from a vacation in Thailand and there he saw a show where one of his closest friends was walking around on stage believing he was a "wizard with special powers..." This made him believe there was something more than acting, so I wonder where I can get some knowledge about this?

I know it's not magic in the that sense, but any suggestions would be appreciated.

F.
Xia
View Profile
Loyal user
London, England
286 Posts

Profile of Xia
Have a look in the Penny for your Thoughts section of the Café, there is a lot posted on this subject.
"They say time is money...i say time is precious"
"They say the whole is much more than the sum of its Parts...Thats why a man is much more than the sum of his Past!"
Thoughtreader
View Profile
Inner circle
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
1565 Posts

Profile of Thoughtreader
The first book you should read is They Call it Hypnosis by Robert Baker. Then follow it up with Ormond McGill's The NEW Encyclopedia of Stage Hypnotism.

PSIncerely Yours,
Paul Alberstat
Canada's Leading Mentalist
http://www.mindguy.com
AB StageCraft
http://www.mindguy.com/store
powen
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of powen
When you get more advanced, "Hypnotic Realities" by Milton Erikson is a worthwhile read.
gerrardlo
View Profile
New user
Manchester
34 Posts

Profile of gerrardlo
Ormand McGills New Encyclopedia To Stage Hypnotism is meant to be an excellent point for beginners
Hope This Helps!!
LordPH
View Profile
Regular user
Suomi
189 Posts

Profile of LordPH
Yeah, I Agree!! Buy The New Encyclopedia Of Stage Hypnotism - by: O.McGill !
It´s best way to start and it will become your hypnobible!
Lucas Ace

Ultimatemagic.Net
Helsinki Street Team
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Where to learn hypnosis? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL