The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deck the Halls » » Which brand has the most color choices at good prices (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Powermagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1437 Posts

Profile of Powermagic
Hi
Which cards brands have at least 5 color backs at the best prices?

I would need regular faced and color backs, ad preference is that they are all the same back desig

I recently thought I could get the colors from the Spectrum deck but was let down Too many cards are FADED rather than shades.

I also don't want to spend $7 a deck.

I am having trouble finding what is out there as I keep hitting reverse color faces I my search,

Are their any combo packs of color of the brand or good resources to fid good prices on the color backs, regular faces?

Thaks
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1681 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
Bicycle has blue, red, yellow, orange, green, black, and maybe some other all have regular face cards
Powermagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1437 Posts

Profile of Powermagic
I used to find green in walmart but the pips were green.
I only see one magic shop selling some colors at $7 deck plus shipping. Are they that rare?
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Check out the "MMS Bicycle Color Collection (9 Decks, 2 Close Up Pads) Tricks" on Amazon - This set includes 9 different colored standard Bicycle decks and 2 professional performance pads
The decks come to about $9.12 a peice

Individually the decks run between 8-11 a piece, unless you're lucky enough to find them in your local drug store or ebay
Powermagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1437 Posts

Profile of Powermagic
Thanks that that is making the price higher not lower Smile The cards don't have to by Bicycle. brand
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
You are not going to get THAT many color choices outside of Bicycle. Most decks only come in 1 or 2 colors at most.

EDIT: OH! Unless you go with NOC - here is the link: http://thebluecrown.com/playing-cards/noc-deck-v3s.html

Here is another link: http://houseofplayingcards.com/playing-cards/noc-deck.html
Powermagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1437 Posts

Profile of Powermagic
NOC has 5 color with a very "primary' back. -Red, Yellow, Blue Green Purple $4.95 each deck plus postage

Phoenix has 6 colors- Red, Blue, Purple, Green, Orange and black. The Purple, Green, Orange Black is called Color Collection and is $25 so if could get free shipping $6.25 deck
Red/blue $4

Bicycle Rider back as had 12- Black, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Fuscia,Turquoise and harder to find silver ,gold, brown, maroon
For primary colors about$7-8 deck and for harder to find $11 and up.
Red and blue $2.50-3 US
DelMagic
View Profile
Special user
721 Posts

Profile of DelMagic
Bicycle does not currently make the yellow, brown or maroon decks in the standard white face decks. The brown cards were made for a specific dealer. Although unlikely, you might be able to find some somewhere that are not too expensive. The yellow and maroon decks are very rare and unless you get lucky and find someone selling them who doesn't know what they are worth, you will pay a lot of money for those two.
DelMagic
View Profile
Special user
721 Posts

Profile of DelMagic
There are color variations in Tally-Ho decks, but a few them were only commercially available in Asia. Thus, acquiring them sometimes requires paying high shipping costs.

I have seen Tally-Ho Circle backs (with standard white faces) in blue, red, pink, green, orange and black. The fan backs have had some color variations, but I haven't seen as many.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deck the Halls » » Which brand has the most color choices at good prices (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL