The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Screen Test by Steve Dimmer (36 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..14~15~16
baobow
View Profile
Special user
510 Posts

Profile of baobow
Recently purchased the comic book movie version of screentest. (I have all previous versions-postcard size, pocket size and action pack). I am happy and disappointed at the same time.

To perform the original screentest effect with the comic book set,this just wont fly sorry, the method is too transparent for anyone who has watched any of the suggested movies.ppl will know something is not quite right.

However, if used in conjunction/added and used with any of the suggested bonus effects that Peter has kindly given as post purchase then these cards will fit in perfectly. I can only assume these were released with the bonus effects in mind 9nly as opposed to the original premise. Arguably, the bonus effects are stronger than the original effect.

The quality in terms of the mini posters look and feel is top notch and on par with previous versions.

Overall I am still satisfied with my purchase
baobow
View Profile
Special user
510 Posts

Profile of baobow
Note, The comic book version is considered an add on purchase and assumes you know method already and have one of the previous version. Only cards are supplied here. No dvd or explaination is provided.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Screen Test by Steve Dimmer (36 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..14~15~16
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL