The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New Member (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

funemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Asheville NC
230 Posts

Profile of funemagic
Hello,

I'm new to Magic Café and still learning to use everything. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm from North Carolina and have been interested in Magic off and on for about 18 years. I also play the drums and like to cook. Mainly interested in family magic shows, mentalism and watching fun entertaining magic. I'm a member of a local magic club and enjoy seeing new folks in magic get up and perform. Giving these folks support is important I think.

Anyway -- that's me in a small nutshell. Nice to meet everyone.
troppobob
View Profile
Veteran user
Crescent Head Australia
372 Posts

Profile of troppobob
Giday Funemagic

Welcome to the Café.

Eight years on and off should have given you enought time to develope some entertaining routines and to gain some insights as to what does and doesn't work for you.

Do you have some routines that you particularly enjoy presenting?

I look forward to reading your contributions.

Troppo Bob
Freak out
View Profile
New user
Sweden
10 Posts

Profile of Freak out
Hey funemagic, welcome to the forum. Like troppobob I also look forward to reading your contributions.
funemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Asheville NC
230 Posts

Profile of funemagic
Thanks for the kind words. I enjoy watching and reading about almost all areas of magic and related arts. Some favorite routies include a bill/card to orange, name/place routines, torn and restored type effects and audience participation effects. I enjoy close up or palor type shows because I can interact with the audience more and respond to how they are reacting. I'm currently trimming down my collection and only working with the same 6-8 routines to get these as polished as I can. Of course that's hard to do with so much great information out there. I like books over video's but learn quicker from videos.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Funemagic,

Welcome to the Café. I'm sure you're going to enjoy visiting this place. Over 10,000 members from around the world - over 80 countries!

Make yourself comfortable, grab a coffee and be prepared for lots of reading. Please don't hesitate to post or ask questions of your own as it's a friendly place.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New Member (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL