The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SWE deck @ Ellusionist (#IamSWErdnase) (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JMAuthentics
View Profile
New user
Birmingham, UK
10 Posts

Profile of JMAuthentics
Got this email from E last night ...

"This isn't a book. This is the SWE deck.

The Expert at the card table is the most famous, carefully studied book ever published on the art of manipluating cards at gaming tables.

In less than 3 days, we'll pay our respects to the most famous stranger in our art.

BE THE FIRST TO KNOW. VIP ACCESS HERE >>>>> http://www.ellusionist.com/i-am-sw-erdnase.html <<<<<

This isn't just any deck of cards. Although it is just a deck of cards.

What do we mean by that?... Well, for starters, we aren't selling this to you. In 3 days we'll allow you to buy it, but we're not selling it.

'Selling' implies that we're actively trying. We don't need to.

You'll want this. For it's nostalgic design, for the heartfelt sentiment, for the custom finish and for the statement it makes in your hands.

The hype train has travelled back to 1902, to a half-built terminal in a smoggy Chicago. On the tracks...a single railroad worker with a head full of sweat, but a mind full of deception. We know him as Erdnase.

For ALL those that buy an Erdnase deck on Wednesday, we've hidden a very special Golden Ticket inside the deck. Find it, and you'll win yourself 144 decks of the SWE deck. Delivered to your card table. Absolutely FREE.

Thanks,
Ryan @Ellusionist

p.s. Some of you have caught our 2nd teaser showcasing the deck. We hid it on our website 3 hours ago, and we've had 104 people get the unlock code. You know who you are. If you aren't one of those people, this is your 24 hour warning. We'll be making that teaser live tomorrow, and those secret unlock codes will disappear forever.

p.p.s We have a special LIVE chat event on Wednesday (Time TBC) with some very special guests and potentially the entire TEAM here at Ellusionist. Don't miss it. "
WillJonesMagic
View Profile
New user
Birmingham, UK
45 Posts

Profile of WillJonesMagic
They just posted this on their YouTube. I'm a little excited!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7brJI-MxwfE
Robmonster
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of Robmonster
It's a pack of cards.
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
Robmonster,
You are such a buzzkill. That they are "allowing" us to buy a piece of history is all I need. Sign me up for ten.
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Special user
661 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
Quote:
On Jul 21, 2015, Robmonster wrote:
It's a pack of cards.

It is indeed.
danielrmk
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of danielrmk
I really don't get this whole underground, gonna stab you while doing the sybil cut, cardistry deal...

Its an interesting deck of cards, but for reals...
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1987 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
The Usual E hype

I expect same people that was taken in last time will jump again !

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......tart=600
Bowevil
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Bowevil
I thought the cards looked great so I ordered a few.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SWE deck @ Ellusionist (#IamSWErdnase) (8 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL