The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Top Five (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

curtgunz
View Profile
Special user
Only 99% of users have more than
784 Posts

Profile of curtgunz
I am being called on for "grown-up" magic more and more. Part of learning is knowing what you do not yet know. So, I am asking for your top 5 DVD recommendations.

I realize this is purely subjective. I am just too ignorant of what is out there to even know where to begin.

I am not looking for any on branch of magic so feel free to mix close-up, card, stage, coin, comedy, specific trick, or anything else.

What I hope to find is some of the gems that everyone assumes all magicians are aware of (which I probably am not aware of).

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Thank you all in advance for taking the time to help me.
Click for Free Resources for Performers

YouTube channel specifically for family & kids show magicians. Click -- You need to subscribe.
curtgunz
View Profile
Special user
Only 99% of users have more than
784 Posts

Profile of curtgunz
Will anyone help me out?

Please.
Click for Free Resources for Performers

YouTube channel specifically for family & kids show magicians. Click -- You need to subscribe.
T.G. Jones
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of T.G. Jones
Yes. I will. Buy this very cheap set and you'll be set for life with first class material. I have been using much of this material for most of my career. It's an often overlooked set, in comparison to today's one trick wonder releases.

http://themagicwarehouse.com/DV4465/Secr......-6-.html
Ian Richards
View Profile
Loyal user
226 Posts

Profile of Ian Richards
Johnny Thompson's "Commercial Classics Of Magic"
T.G. Jones
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of T.G. Jones
Quote:
On Aug 1, 2015, Ian Richards wrote:
Johnny Thompson's "Commercial Classics Of Magic"

Good shout. A set that should be on every serious magicians shelf.
Leo H
View Profile
Inner circle
1334 Posts

Profile of Leo H
Bob White's DVD releases on the cups and balls, egg bag, paper tear, and linking rings.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Top Five (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL