The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Drawing Thoughts - Chris Rawlins (53 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Special user
North West, England.
536 Posts

Profile of Christopher_Rawlins
Hi Thomas,

Yes, I did, it's all packaged up and will be shipped on Monday.

Thank you for your order, and you'll also get my 2015 notes Smile

Simon - thanks for the kind words.

Nonprofitmagic - the Skype/Facetime version is as reliable as the live, in person version of the IDD.

It's something I love, that you can have a lot of fun with, and evolve and adapt to suit you and your audiences best.

I'll be in touch,

Christopher.
robd
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of robd
Met up with Chris yesterday - a genuinely lovely, generous, clever and talented guy - had a great day and he fooled the arse off me and my other half a number of times, despite having to work around a 4 month-old baby and all the 'entertainment' that brings.

I think there are some more copies of the book available - I'd entirely recommend a purchase, as indeed I did before I won the prize. Even if the main event isn't for you, there's a tonne of thoughtful work within this book and I honestly think you'd be hard-pressed to either find nothing in the book directly for you, or have it not inspire you indirectly.

As well as the personalised lecture notes, he also kindly passed on a copy of his Penguin lecture on DVD which I'm looking forward to getting stuck into. Clearly I'm going to have to buy his Leading Thoughts DVD now too - *** YOU CHRIS.
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Special user
North West, England.
536 Posts

Profile of Christopher_Rawlins
Rob - it was great to meet you, thanks for the very kind words. I hope you enjoy the custom notes and my penguin LIVE lecture.

Which leads me to this...

Anyone who purchased Drawing Thoughts from my website: http://c-r-products.yolasite.com - will also receive a FREE physical copy of my Penguin LIVE DVD included with their copy.

Have a great Christmas everybody!

Christopher.
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1582 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Great news. Id love a watch Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Drawing Thoughts - Chris Rawlins (53 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL