The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Just a quick hello (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Levi Bennett
View Profile
Inner circle
1778 Posts

Profile of Levi Bennett
I haven't been around here as much lately. I got a new job busting my butt for a vending company, but it's good work; I'm making good money with room to earn more and move up.

I've been focusing on music more since I'm being slowly transitioned into the new worship leader at our church.

My pastor has asked me to perform a magic trick for our 2 services upcoming on the 6th, so I'm excited that in all the changes going on I still get to perform occasionally.

Still struggling to learn chess, still sucking. lol

How the heck are all you doing?

Smile
Performing magic unprofessionally since 2008!
Mark Boody Illusionist
View Profile
Inner circle
1366 Posts

Profile of Mark Boody Illusionist
Good to see you posting Ted. I personally have missed some of your great posts. Please drop by more often!

My daughter just transferred colleges, she now is in Tennessee at union University, my son heads back to Gordon College in Massachusetts next Monday! The wife and I will be

empty nesters again...at least temporarily!

All the best

Mark
Only he who can see the invisible can do the impossible. Frank L. Gaines
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Oh sure, prance off to work, neglecting us, while the rest of us sweat all day in the hot kitchen behind a computer all alone struggling to make sense of Slim's posts. Men!
Levi Bennett
View Profile
Inner circle
1778 Posts

Profile of Levi Bennett
Quote:
On Aug 14, 2015, Mark Boody Illusionist wrote:
Good to see you posting Ted. I personally have missed some of your great posts. Please drop by more often!

My daughter just transferred colleges, she now is in Tennessee at union University, my son heads back to Gordon College in Massachusetts next Monday! The wife and I will be

empty nesters again...at least temporarily!

All the best

Mark

Thanks Mark!

How's the empty nest? Is it too quiet or do you revel in your regained freedom? Don't worry! all answers remain confidential.
Smile
Levi Bennett
View Profile
Inner circle
1778 Posts

Profile of Levi Bennett
Quote:
On Aug 15, 2015, landmark wrote:
Oh sure, prance off to work, neglecting us, while the rest of us sweat all day in the hot kitchen behind a computer all alone struggling to make sense of Slim's posts. Men!

This made me laugh out loud
Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Just a quick hello (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL