The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Joe Rindfleisch's Rainbow Rubber Bands (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rindfleisch
View Profile
Special user
New Jersey
502 Posts

Profile of Rindfleisch
Hello Everyone,

I want to stop by and let you all know I just released my brand new line of performance rubber bands.

I have looked high and low for the best band I can find. These bands are great but if it was only the bands in 7 different colors I probably wouldn't have released this product line. It's the Elastraflex coating that makes these bands so amazing! It transforms these bands into a brand new type of band. There almost like silicone. They are slick, shiny and slide so smoothly against other bands. The best part is they stretch further than any other band I have tried. It has allowed me to create amazing new effects that would cause most bands to break right away. Plus doing classic rubber band effects is so much better with these bands, they hardly ever snap and when they do they usually start to tear and you can see and feel the tear and can finish your trick and throw out the band or better yet perform jumper with it! I am so proud of these bands.

Here is the trailer for the bands http://youtu.be/4uZvD7yhu8M

They can be purchased at http://rubberbandmagic.com

Here is some info about them:

Professional performance rubber bands for the discerning magician. This combo pack includes seven vibrant colors which will help make your rubber band magic stand out and look amazing.

The Rainbow Pack is the perfect choice with all seven colors included in each bag. Each band is coated with Elastraflex which makes the bands stronger and less likely to break during performance. Bands are able to stretch further than normal bands and continue to stay shiny. These bands are smooth to the touch and don’t feel like rubber as they slide smoothly against each other. Simply put…… if you do rubber band magic, you need these bands!

Elastraflex Coated, Non Latex Bands Size # 19, ¼ LB

Benefits Include:
1.Bands stretch longer than traditional bands.
2.Significantly less chance of bands breaking during performance.
3.Bands will show wear slowly so they can be replaced before breaking.
4.Bands remain shiny.
5.Comes in 7 brilliant colors.

Hanson Chien Blue
Marcus Eddie Green
Daniel Garcia Orange
Dan Harlan Deep Purple
Russell Leeds Yellow
Vincent Mendoza Pink
Joe Rindfleisch Red

Here’s what top pros are saying:

“I love these rubber bands! They stretch better than anything I’ve ever used, and the colors are so vibrant. Finally, rubber band magic can be sexy!” – Dan Harlan

“Joe’s Rainbow Pack is by far the best choice around. With great elasticity and bright colors, they have become the weapon that I never leave home without.” – Hanson Chien

“Rindfleisch’s Rainbow Rubber Bands are Ridiculous! The added stretch makes certain moves effortless and the colors turn your magic HiDef.” – Vincent Mendoza

“These bands are so stretchy and easy to use, it could take your performance to the next level.” – Russell Leeds

“These bands are great! I have some amazing ideas for them!” – Marcus Eddie

“Rubber band magic has been waiting for these bands!” – Daniel Garcia

“I won’t use any others bands except Joe’s Rainbow Bands.” – Dan Hauss
check me out on facebook #MAGICTOTD
Red Shadow
View Profile
Inner circle
1788 Posts

Profile of Red Shadow
How many bands are there in a bag?
Taterini
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Taterini
From another of Joe's posts:

[quote]On Aug 18, 2015, Rindfleisch wrote:
Hello All! I just released my own Rubber Band Product Line called Joe Rindfleisch's Rainbow Rubber Bands
These bands are awesome they come in seven different colors all size #19 and non latex. You get a 1/4 lb. I just counted a pack and it came to 347 bands.[quote]

You can make up your own pound if you like in your preferred colors for a discounted price.
I just received a pack of the 1/4 pound rainbow assortment yesterday. I ordered them so I could see all the different colors with my own eyes before deciding on the color(s) I want to order in quantity. They're very good quality and super stretchy. The individual colors are all vibrant and the same as pictured on the site.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Joe,
Are you rebottling 303 Aerospace protectant and selling it as Elastraflex? http://www.goldeagle.com/product/303-aerospace-protectant
If your'e not, I'm pretty sure 303 is a much better alternative to your very high priced, $15 per .5 ounce liquid.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Rindfleisch
View Profile
Special user
New Jersey
502 Posts

Profile of Rindfleisch
No, I don't use that product. If you can find something better and cheaper that does the job feel free to use that instead.

Joe Rindfleisch
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Fair enough Joe. 303 is an awesome product. been using it on my bands and puppets for a few years.
James

Quote:
On Oct 28, 2015, Rindfleisch wrote:
No, I don't use that product. If you can find something better and cheaper that does the job feel free to use that instead.

Joe Rindfleisch
Rindfleisch
View Profile
Special user
New Jersey
502 Posts

Profile of Rindfleisch
Elastraflex is specially designed for contact with the body. I would be a little cautious about using that stuff since it's meant for materials like plastic, mettle, rubber. I have been using my elstraflex for over a year and a half with bands being on my wrist all day and even breaking the bands with my teeth. I have had no issues. So in my mind I would say my product would be a safer way to go. Since it uses products designed to be used with the body.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Thanks for your unbiased opinion.
James
supertoad12
View Profile
New user
Choose a number between 1 and
88 Posts

Profile of supertoad12
Me and my daughter are starting RB magic this week-end. Just received my RB yesterday directly from Joe and they are fantastic! Also bought some Elastraflex. Since I am only starting in RB magic, it is hard for me to compare to an other product but I will say that the colors are vibrant and I have been playing with the same RB for 2 days just practicing some moves!
Steph

"The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it"...J.M. Barrie
DelMagic
View Profile
Special user
721 Posts

Profile of DelMagic
Here is a link to the material safety data sheet for the 303 Aerospace Protectant. It is always a good practice, if an msds is available, to read it before using any chemical - even those for home use.

http://www.primescapeproducts.com/downlo......T-16.pdf

I have not located an msds for Elastraflex.
SvenSigma
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
151 Posts

Profile of SvenSigma
Yes in fact, seeing MSDS for Elastraflex would be nice. Also this product is sold in Europe where even a list of compoments would be required. So if somebody bought that in Europe -- and Elastraflex fullfils the European requirements -- maybe they could post a picture of the label.

Anyhow, good to read from Joe Rindfleisch himself that he uses material that is designed to be used on the body.
It takes a baby in the belly six months to learn how to put the thumb in the mouth.

The rest of life is essentially the same problem.

Proxy
View Profile
Veteran user
336 Posts

Profile of Proxy
That MSDS (albeit in wet form) looks ominous for bands you'd wear around your wrist. I'd order Elastraflex as it might be less toxic but I'm in a taxing/slow area to receive mail.

Quote:
On Mar 7, 2017, DelMagic wrote:
Here is a link to the material safety data sheet for the 303 Aerospace Protectant. It is always a good practice, if an msds is available, to read it before using any chemical - even those for home use.

http://www.primescapeproducts.com/downlo......T-16.pdf

I have not located an msds for Elastraflex.
mandrax
View Profile
New user
Montreal, Canada
48 Posts

Profile of mandrax
These rubberbands are perfect for rubber band magic, and last a long time. Highly recommended!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Joe Rindfleisch's Rainbow Rubber Bands (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL