The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Kopy Kat (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Skitch
View Profile
Veteran user
Philadelphia
400 Posts

Profile of Skitch
Can anyone give me a review on this trick? I tried doing a search on here but there is very little but how cheaply made it is. Can someone tell me what the trick is or what can be done with it? I looked it up on the internet but it doesn't give me a clear picture of what it really is. Also, who ever has it is it worth the money?
§kitch
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
magicbouy
View Profile
New user
Ireland
52 Posts

Profile of magicbouy
Personally I think there are better methods out there which achieve the same purpose - imp pad, clipboard, etc
The Wizard of Hearts
View Profile
Veteran user
Tulsa, Oklahoma
323 Posts

Profile of The Wizard of Hearts
While shopping at my local supermarket, I happened to come across one of these for $10.

http://www.crayola.com/store/showdetl.cf......mp;DID=6

Crayola is making these in several different combinations. The magnetic stylus is of a very small diameter, just perfect for insertion in your favorite writing implement. Experimentors, have at it!
Skitch
View Profile
Veteran user
Philadelphia
400 Posts

Profile of Skitch
What do you guys think of Andy Nyman's Pro-Folio? Is that good for getting text and drawings? I tried doing a search but I can't find any reviews or talked about on here. If someone can find it for me, then I can read it. Thanks....
§kitch
DJG
View Profile
Inner circle
1296 Posts

Profile of DJG
I had it, used it, and sold it. I am not sure if mine was defective or not. It seems as if it didn't "reset" correctly. Imagine erasing chalk off of a chalk board. The writing is gone, but there is still a faint residue. Make sense?
Steve Hoffman
View Profile
Regular user
143 Posts

Profile of Steve Hoffman
I have a Kopy Kat but wasn't that crazy about it. Had problems both with reading the info clearly and with erasing it.

FYI, it's not a "trick" -- it's a utility device, for use in connection with mentalism etc.

Steve HOffman
Takoma Park MD
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Kopy Kat (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL