The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July & August 2015 entrée: Jheff » » Thanks and Where Do You Find the Time » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John Palazzo
View Profile
Regular user
Boston
136 Posts

Profile of John Palazzo
Hi Jheff,

Welcome to the Café as a Special Guest Jheff. Your contributions here and your what you do at Marketplace of the Mind are much appreciated!

You teach high school english - you teach magic - you perform - you run Marketplace of The Mind and Write Reviews - and you attend various conventions too - and you're a family man.

Where do you find the time for all that Jheff?

-JohnP
PM me if you want to chat sometime.
Jheff
View Profile
V.I.P.
402 Posts

Profile of Jheff
Where do I find the time? Oh, it's usually under the rug in the winter and behind the refrigerator in the summer.

Seriously, they say juggling time is an art form and I'm not sure how I do it, either. Or whether I do it successfully. I want to say yes, but I think my ex-wife has a different opinion. I will say that after many years of teaching English, I know how to read and grade papers in less time than most. Doing that leaves me more time for other things.

- Jheff
Marketplace of the Mind PARIMENTAL, a 200 page exploration of a classic Martin Gardner principle, is now available!!
John Palazzo
View Profile
Regular user
Boston
136 Posts

Profile of John Palazzo
Jheff - your contributions here and at The Marketplace certainly saves a lot of us time.
PM me if you want to chat sometime.
Jheff
View Profile
V.I.P.
402 Posts

Profile of Jheff
Thanks. I certainly hope it saves you money, too.

- Jheff
Marketplace of the Mind PARIMENTAL, a 200 page exploration of a classic Martin Gardner principle, is now available!!
EVILDAN
View Profile
Inner circle
1279 Posts

Profile of EVILDAN
Jheff, I enjoy getting your Marketplace of the Mind emails. If a product is coming out I usually wait to hear what you have to say about it. What you say about the effect aids in determining whether it's right for me or whether I should save my money. That's not to say that I haven't bought effects that you didn't like for some reason or another. There have been times that even though you didn't like it, your review of the effect gave me enough insight to know that it would still work for me.

So, a huge thank you for your insightful reviews.
by EVILDAN....
"The Coin Board Book" - moves and routines with the coin panel board. - http://www.lybrary.com/the-coin-board-book-p-827955.html
"SLASHER - A Horror Whodunnit" - a bizarre close-up routine based on Bob Neale's "Sole Survivor."
PM me for more info.
"Zombie Town" - a packet effect about how a small town turned into zombies. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nzJhcoJtyOM
Jheff
View Profile
V.I.P.
402 Posts

Profile of Jheff
Thanks for your kind words, Evildan.

- Jheff
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July & August 2015 entrée: Jheff » » Thanks and Where Do You Find the Time » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL