The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Myrtle Beach Magic Shows (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1097 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
This is Bairefoot. The Summer season shows are over. The show went so well this year that the LandMark Resort wants me to perform on Sat. nights now thru the off season. So if you are in town come by the show. If you can't get there on Sat. you can still see me at Angelo's steak and pasta during the week doing my close-up from behind the bar and for the groups that come in. Thanks to everyone who came and saw the show this year!

Bairefoot
friend2cptsolo
View Profile
Elite user
Spent all this time on the Cafe' and all I have to show for it is
445 Posts

Profile of friend2cptsolo
Missing Conley's House of Magic.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10606 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Me too. Used to be the only reason I'd go to the landing. Well that and ice cream.
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1097 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Well I bought the whole Conley's house of Magic its in Storage. If you would like to get some of the stuff or look thru it I have a lot was there I have a lot and mean a lot of the things he had there. Even the signs.
friend2cptsolo
View Profile
Elite user
Spent all this time on the Cafe' and all I have to show for it is
445 Posts

Profile of friend2cptsolo
Got any pictures of signs. That might be very neat. The other thing I remember is Conley's set of scissors he used to use in his act.
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1097 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
I don't have pictures the signs are in the warehouse. I do remember his just say no table I n there. I have almost everything that was in there.I just sold all the pictures and poster to someone.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Myrtle Beach Magic Shows (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL