The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A turn of the page » » Hand-Book of Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr_Bagelman
View Profile
Regular user
Among the Dead
119 Posts

Profile of Dr_Bagelman
Perhaps this is the wrong sub-forum for this, and I thought everyone would get a kick out of it. The book is cerca from 1862, and I found it on http://lybrary.com . I was reading this book mostly for fun, but then I started reading it aloud in my most ridiculous John Cleese impression I could muster.

I'd love to put the text of this one trick up, as it doesn't really reveal any sort of effect that seems to be relevant, but since Chris works so hard at digitizing books, I'll simply direct you to lybrary > account > tools > TLPP > Hand-Book of Magic.

Read the section called "THE LONG PUDDING". Out loud. To a friend who doesn't know what you're about to do. Smile

P.S.: If anyone can explain what this trick is supposed to be, I'd love to know.
Before we begin any good experiment, we must remember to hydrate.
Watch my mad science videos!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A turn of the page » » Hand-Book of Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL